Epilogue

• Dedicated to All Katillacs!

Epilogue :
*9 monthes later...*

I paced around the waiting room with my cell phone to my ear. I was trying to call Zayn for the fifth time in a row, but it kept going straight to his voicemail. I let out a sigh as the his voicemail played once more, and me having to end the call and call him again.

I put the phone back up to my ear and listened to it ring.

"Hello?"

"Zayn, you need to come to the hospital now," I ignored giving Zayn a greeting. Sure I was glad he finally picked up the phone, but right now isn't the time to say hello and ask how he was. Megan was just next door in the other room screaming her lungs out because of the pain she was going through, "Megan's going into labor."

There was a silence on the other end. Zayn then began to speak after five seconds, "What happened? I'm getting into my car right now."

I heard a door slam in the background.

"We were shopping for baby clothes, like we told you this morning, and while we were walking back to the parking lot to go back to the flat, her water broke," I stated, "Charlie is trying to contact her parents and the others-"

"Which hospital?" Zayn cut me off.

"Does it really matter? It's a hospital, Zayn!" I said louder than expected into the phone, "Just hurry up and get here. Megan needs you and she's currently screaming her heart out."

"I'm on my way, Aria," Zayn said, "Just be patien-"

"How can I be patient? Your girlfriend is giving birth, and you want me to be patient while you drive here?" I asked while raising an eyebrow, even though he couldn't see me, "I can't be calm right now, and I have no idea how you are so calm right now."

"I'm not calm. I'm actually driving as fast as I can to whatever hospital you are at and I almost hit a guy on a motorcycle," Zayn replied, "Do you want me to get in a car accident like the one Niall and Kyla got in last year?"

I took a minute to think about that, "If it means you'll get to the hospital quicker, sure."

"But I will be sent to the hos-" he cut himself off, "Actually, that idea might wo-"

"Zayn, now isn't the time to get yourself injured or kill someone else," I cut him off, "Just come here now and-" I cut myself off once I heard some sort of siren going off in the background, "Uh, Zayn, what was tha-"

"I got pulled over," Zayn answered. I was about to reply, but he hung up.

I sighed as I stuffed my phone into my back pocket of my jeans. I was worried and scared. Megan was giving birth. Zayn got pulled over. And right now I feel as if I could just faint at any moment.

"Megan's mum is on her wa-Aria, are you okay? You look pale," Charlie said entering the room with her phone in her hand, "Did something happen when calling Zayn?"

"I'm fine," I lied, "And Zayn's fine, too."

"Sure..." Charlie's voice trailed off like she didn't believe it. She looked back down at her phone and began speaking again, "Megan's family is on the way, along with the boys."

"Great," I gave a nervous smile, "More people and more arguments."

Charlie had to laugh at this, "Just keep Zayn out of Megan's father's sight."

I laughed, too. This calmed my nerves a little bit.

"And make sure the boys be on their best behavior or keep Megan's family in a different room than them," I replied with a smile.