Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two w/ note :

It was Sunday and everything was almost normal. I was finishing up some school work, which was due tomorrow, and Kyla was typing an essay for one of her classes. Charlie was at her place doing only God knows what and Vivian keeps stressing out about her phone. She thinks since she left it unlocked in one of the boys' rooms, they will look through her phone and see all the stupid and random pictures she has, ringtones, voicemails, text messeges, etc.

I lost my phone too. And I'm just praying that Harry doesn't have it. I have his, and so far...it's useless to me. I told Charlie I should put it up on ebay if none of the guys come to retrieve it, and Vivian flipped. She said we couldn't do that to Harry and that they would probably get revenge on us by selling her phone. Which wouldn't really happen. Her phone is worthless, Harry's isn't.

"So, are you almost done typing your essay thingy?" I asked tapping my pen against my chin. Kyla nodded as she kept typing. Her eyes didn't leave the screen.

"Why?" she asked still not looking up.

"I need help with this one question. I would ask Vivian, but she is to busy freaking out and Charlie would tell me just to do my own work, like what Vivi says when we yell out random questions," I replied, "I'm that desperate that I'm asking you for help."

"That means so much," Kyla smiled looking up to me and placing her right hand over her heart, "Which question?"

"It's this one an-" I was showing Kyla my paper when I got cut off by someone annoying knocking on the door, "Ugh. You wanna answer it?"

"Sure," Kyla sighed standing up and skipping to the door. Being nosy, I followed. I crossed my arms as she opened the door. The people standing there were One Direction and Megan. Suprise! Nope, not to me. If I was a directioner and normal human being, I would be fangirling right about now and having One Direciton thnk I'm insane. But since I'm not normal and know the guys personally, I stood there with a glare and a frown.

"Hello, Aria and Kyla. I wanted to thank you for messing up our rooms and having me practically yell at the hotel manager to change us rooms," Megan said smirking. She is still a good actress because she kept a straight face and didn't look mad at all, "Also, what the heck were you thinking persuading the manager to give you a key to all our rooms? You lied about the info you gave him."

"Actually, nay," I said to her calmly, "Kyla was honest about being Niall's girlfriend and we do know the boys. Second, Harry was missing his phone. So that was our story for the hotel guy. We weren't really lying."

Kyla nodded in agreement.

"How did you become so good at pranks?" Louis asked changing the subject. I looked away from Megan and at the brown haired boy.

"Since forever," I smiled, "And Charlie is great at pranks too. So you should congratulate her on kicking your butt at that too."

"Whatever," Louis mumbled. I chuckled and then turned to look at Niall, but he was occupied with Kyla. They were hugging, then Kyla kissed him on the cheek, and I just looked away before it got 'ugly'.

"What are you doing with my phone!?" I exclaimed when I saw what was in Harry's hand. He smirked and waved it up infront of my face.

"Missing something?" he asked. I glared at him.

"Tell me you didn't stalk my contacts, pictures, any of that type of stuff...please?" I begged in a small mumble so only he could really hear. He chuckled quitely.

"He did," Louis whispered into my ear. Did he hear me? Must've because he said that. I began to stare at Harry with a darker glare, which he found amusing.