Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty w/ note :

"Penelope?" Vivian crossed her arms and rolled her hazel eyes, "That prank didn't go as we all suggested. You had to start meowing first, then called saying that you are missing your cat. Not the other way around."

"They would have obviously knew that they were being pranked anyway," Kyla stated rolling her eyes too, "Louis is like the master of pranks. Not just carrots and pigeons."

"Fine, then what do you suppose we do?" Charlie asked slamming the phone down on the coffee table, causing Vivian to shriek.

"Do not abuse Harry's phone!" Vivian shrieked picking up the phone and petting it like it was some type of pet.

"I have an idea," I announced, "But it is going to involve calling all the boys."

"Ooooh! Tell me!" Charlie said getting excited.

Megan's P.O.V

"Hey, can I hang out with you guys? The other three are being idiots and prank calling Harry's cell phone," I said walking into Niall and Liam's hotel room.

"How'd you get in here?" Liam asked standing up from his seat on the couch. I shrugged and pointed at the door.

"It was unlocked," I replied taking a seat on the edge of one of the beds, "So, what do you guys wanna talk about?"

"Wait, Zayn, Harry, and Louis were prank calling Harry's phone?" Niall asked. I nodded, "Isn't that like them pranking themselves?"

"No, Harry left his phone at Charlie's apartment," I answered, "And they're prank calling the girls. I said that was stupid and left. I wanted to hang out with you two."

"Uh, no thanks," Liam said, "Not to be rude, but you aren't the best person to 'talk' to."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked standing up and putting my hands on my hips.

"The last time we 'talked'," Liam put air quotes around 'talked', "You ended up making me feel alot worse about myself and I stopped singing for a week. Mangement wasn't really happy with you."

"So, Niall, would you like to talk with me?" I asked moving over to the couch and taking a seat by Niall. All he did was scoot away. I scooted towards him. We kept doing this until Niall bumped into the arm of the chair and had no where to move, "I got you trapped. So, why did you stop eating?"

"If you were Zayn or Liam, I would tell you. Or have already told you. But since you are a girl, and named Megan, no," Niall said smiling. My smile dropped.

"Ugh. You two are the worst people to hang out with," I said crossing my arms, "Right before Lou and Hazza, though. Those two get on my nerves and cause me to go through so much stress."

"Join the club," Liam muttered.

"I mean, they both have to annoy me. They admitted right infront of my face that the only dangerous pranks they do are on you or me!" I exclaimed. Liam just nodded.

"They do horrid stuff like that. You just have to get used to it," Liam shrugged.

"But I don't want to. I tried, but they just seem to get more and more annoying," I replied.

"It took all four of us a while to stand Niall's farting," Liam said, "And now we are used to it."

"Speaking of Niall," I turned to look at Niall who was occupied by his phone, "Why weren't you hungry earlier?"

"Because," Niall mumbled.

"Because why?" I asked.

"Because, because," Niall replied.