Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Sixty Three w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V (I don't know why...but I like doing Vivi's P.O.Vs)

"We made it to the hotel!" Louis congratulated himself as he pulled into the hotel's parking lot and drove the car around, looking for a good spot to leave the car in, "I told you that we wouldn't get stranded!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "We were cruising around the city for forty five minutes. We were clearly lost, and you almost broke the car down, because you forgot to fill the tank before we went to Olive Garden. You are lucky Charlie said something when we passed that gas station."

"All I said was that I wanted a chocolate bar because I was hungry, and maybe a coffee," Charlie shrugged as Louis drove the car into a spot near the hotel's swimming pool, "I had no idea that we were running low on gas and were about to break down-"

"The car was making some weird noises," I cut her off, "How is that not a hint that the car can break down?"

"Vivi, you just need to enjoy life and relax your shoulders," I watched as Louis rolled his eyes in the mirror so he could look directly as me. He was still trying to get the car into the white lines, "Stop being so protective, strict, a party pooper-"

"I am not a party pooper or strict," I crossed my arms, "I just happen to care about our safety and not asking for a death wish at the age of twenty."

"I agree with Lou," Charlie smirked as Louis finally got the car parked into its final position, "You need to calm your hormones once in a while and let loo-is that a pool!?" Charlie cut herself off as she finally looked up from her phone. She was playing Fruit Ninja for the last fifteen minutes, while Louis tried to find the hotel and me yelling out directions. Liam, the person sitting next to me, was so oblivious of what was going on. He was so distracted with his phone. He wouldn't take his eyes off of that screen. I glanced at the screen to see that he was currently checking twitter, "We have to go swimming!"

"Charlie, do you know what time it is?" I asked as Louis turned the car off, "It is dark out, and the pool may be clos-"

"Who cares? Haven't you ever heard of 'You Only Live Once'?" Charlie asked as the four of us got out of the car. I was suprised that Liam didn't trip as he got out, considering he was staring at his phone, "Zac Efron even has it tatooed onto his hand, which I think a British fan also bit," Charlie shrugged at the last part.

"Vivi, you clearly don't know who I am," Louis said as he shut his car door, "I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson, a singer in the boy band One Direction, and I have an accent. I can persuade the manager to let us go swimming."

"Yeah, being famous obviously gives you advantages," I gave them a fake smile as I said that sarcastically. Louis chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes, as Charlie put her phone into her purse. We began walking into the hotel and over to the elevator.

The lobby was mostly deserted. There was only two people sitting on the leather couch, currently being hypnotized by the flat screen playing a football game. Right now it was commercialing, but you could tell it was a game because the men were wearing jerseys, and one was wearing a ball cap with a team's symbol on it. My dad wore that stuff when it was game day, and he would throw things at the TV when the referees made a bad call. He was a hardcore football fan.

I turned my head back to where Liam, Louis, and Charlie were standing. The hotel had four elevators. Two on one wall, two across from those on another. One of them was out of order, and Charlie had pressed one of the buttons, which lit up. It was the color of a pale orange, not a very pretty color, but it sort of reminded me of the shade some lollipops are.