Chapter Seventy Six (Part Three)

{A/N : I just wanted to tell you that the reason why it takes forever for me to update now is because I'm distracted with school and exams are starting soon. I'm also moving, so there may be some huge space of no writing for a while. But I will inform you guys so that you're prepared. Like last weekend, I went to check out my new house with my parents and it was in another state. But there is no need to worry. I have everything planned for the next book.}

Chapter Seventy Six (Part Three) w/ note :

Charlie's P.O.V

"And the winner is me!" Kyla exclaimed with a smile plastered on her face, "I'm the champion and all of you are peasents! Bow down before me!"

"If you think I'm going to bow down, think again," I rolled my eyes. The entire game wasn't fun. Every hole we visited Niall and Kyla started betting who would be able to get their golf ball in on one try. They were in competition mode the entire time, and it was annoying.

"I'm not a peasent," Louis snapped as he looked up from the score sheet, which he was writing down what Niall got on this hole with a small number two pencil, "If anyone is a peasent, it's all three of you," Louis motioned to Kyla, Niall, and me, "Because I paid for us to play."

"You offered to play. You never say no to a free offer," I smirked as I grabbed the sheet out of Louis hand, "Now, what did I get?"

"Fourth place."

"What?" my eyes grew wide as I looked at my final score written in Louis' scrawl, "How is this possible? I thought I did better than you."

"You thought wrong," Louis said as he ripped the paper out of my grasp, "Now, let's leave before Niall comes up with the idea that we play another round so he can beat Kyla."

"I wasn't going to think of that idea," Niall said with a glare going towards Niall, "I'm going to have good sportsman ship with this game unlike some people," he looked over at Kyla, who glared at him.

"I was just announcing to the world that I won," Kyla replied, "But, if you want me to scream to the world that I'm better at this game than you-"

"You're not better."

"I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"How so?"

"The score card says everything."

"I doubt it."

"Ask Louis. He filled it out!"

"He could also put the wrong scores in!"

"Why would he do that?"

"You could've bribed him-"

"Can you two stop fighting and get along?" I begged, "You've been fighting this entire game, and you're both dating. You don't want to break up. Again."

"We're not going to break up," Kyla said as the four of us began our way back to the mini golf station to hand in our score sheets and clubs, "We were just having a friendly competition-"

"You call arguing and calling each other things I've never even heard of a friendly competition?" I asked.

"Well, we were just caught up in the game," Kyla shrugged and put her club up onto the counter of the station, "We're both competitive, and that's probably a similarity we have."

"Oh, that is a comparison," Louis muttered as the rest of us set up our clubs and him handing the worker out score card.

"Kyla just got lucky," Niall said. Kyla glared at him, "Or she's had some practice. It's not like she's the best player at this exact course."