Chapter Two

Chapter Two w/ note :

"Ugly. Gross. Disgusting. Ew," Charlie said looking at the clothes on the racks, "Why can't any of these stores have nice clothes?"

"Because you buy all the nice ones?" Vivian guessed moving hangers around a rack, that had all dresses. Charlie shot her a glare, as Kyla and I shared a quiet laugh.

"So, when will be able to go to the beach?" I asked, "What about Saturday? That'll be three days from today."

"Yeah, that'll work-wait, Kyla, don't you have that exam?" Vivian asked looking up at Kyla, who was looking at the same rack as her, but on the otherside. Kyla shook her head no.

"I have none for the next two weeks," Kyla smiled, "Am I lucky, or what?"

"We're not going to answer that," Charlie smirked walking over to the otherside of the store. The three of us followed. Vivian rested her elbow on one of the racks, while moving a piece of her brown hair behind her ear. She had red high lights in it to, making it stand out.

"Viv, this will go cute with those flats you bought," Charlie said taking a shirt off of a rack and showing us it.

"Don't you mean the flats you 'donated' to me?" Vivian put quotes around 'donated'.

"If you don't like it, fine. You can just say so," Charlie put it back on the rack, "I'm sick of this store. Let's go."

"Then where to?" I asked as we walked out of whatever store we were in. The three of them shrugged, "How abou-"

"That lady is wearing an ugly dress. It doesn't go with her hair," Charlie shook her head, staring at a lady, who was wearing a very ugly dress. I wouldn't say that out loud though, but Charlie, she would. She says whatever is on her mind. And she doesn't say it in a mumle or whisper, she says it in a shout. The lady looked at us and sent Charlie a death glare, "Glare all you want, but it isn't helping your fashion sense!"

"Charlie!" Vivian mumbled elbowing her friend, "That isn't polite."

"Sorry, Viv, for giving that lady advice," Charlie rolled her eyes.

"How much did you spend this time?" Vivian asked Charlie, as we were in an elevator getting to out rooms. We had finished our shopping spree, or to be more specific, Charlie shopping to bye me clothes, without listening to my opinion before buying spree.

"That doesn't matter," Charlie said putting her sunglasses on the top of her head, "Aria, why are you clutching your fists? Are you claustriphobic? Or scared of heights?"

"No, elevators bring back painful memories," I replied.

"Oh," Charlie said, her mouth forming the shape of an 'o'.

"Can you tell us about the memory?" Vivian asked taking Kyla's phone out of her hands. Kyla glared at her, but Vivian just smirked and stuck out her tongue.

"It was after an interview One Direction forced me to go to. With Lars," I explained. Charlie and Vivian know who Lars was, I told them about her, "And we were in the hotel, getting on the elevator, when these fans started running up to the guys. We all safely escaped, but the elevator broke down. Louis and I stood there annoying Ha-can we talk about something else?" I asked, sounding scared for not saying Harry's name.

"Like how you should just come out clean and tell Harry where you are?" Vivian suggested. I looked at her with wide eyes. Kyla stood there, obviously not paying attention to our conversation, stomping her right foot, with a mad expression thrown on her fave. She must be mad that Vivian took her phone away. And Charlie looked at me and shrugged.

"I sort of agree with Viv, Aria," Charlie frowned, "What about that girl you talk about sometimes when you first met us, telling us stories? That girl, green eyes, wavy dark brown hair, or was it black? I don't know. You wouldn't tell us her name."

"Megan," Vivian told her, "The girl dating Zayn."

"No, it's better if I keep it a secret from all of them," I sighed, "Niall is the only one in One Direction who I trust right now."

"What about Liam?" Kyla asked butting into the conversation, "He was the only one you told about me. When you first met the boys."

"I know, but Liam is the responsible, mature one. He would tell Harry. Then Harry will come find me. That will be torture," I rolled my eyes. Charlie shook her head, while I made a confused look.

"You secretly love him," Charlie said when she saw the face I was making, "Wouldn't it be the best thing to do, to tell the one you love where you are?"

"No," I said.

"Yes," Kyla elbowed me, "Harry thinks you fell off the face of the Earth. Niall says he's alw-"

"Do you have to hear about Niall everytime we talk about this?" Vivian moaned, "I'm getting tired of hearing Niall this, and Niall that, and-"

"He is my boyfriend, and I love him," Kyla glared at her, "And anway, Niall says that he-"

"Didn't you hear what Viv said?" Charlie crossed her arms, "Her question translates to, can you shut the heck up about Niall Horan?!"

"Don't yell," Vivian smacked Charlie's arm.

"Like you don't do it at the apartment," Charlie said, with another rolling of her light green eyes.

"Kyla brings One Direction up in every conversation. Like when she loved Ha-I mean, the person I do NOT love," I emphasized 'not', "She brought him up in every conversation. Once, her mom was ordering pizza an-"

"Don't tell the story," Kyla whined. I smirked.

"Revenge for not allowing me to borrow your clothes," I said, "Her mom was ordering pizza, and she had to pick up Audrey, Kyla's sister, up from soccer practice. So she asked Kyla to order for her. Kyla takes the phone, orders the pizza, and then says, 'can you add One Direction to that meal? They are super hot, especially-' and she said the person that I hate."

"Stop saying you hate him," Vivian walked out of the elevator once the doors opened, the three of us following behind, "We all know you love him. And funny story, by the way. I remember Charlie doing the same thing in ninth grade, with Louis Tomlinson."

"All I did was ask the teacher if he liked Louis," Charlie said opening her apartmen't door, "He seemed gay, so why not ask? Not that I would want a thirty year old man to steal MY man."

"You called him at three in the morning!" Vivian exclaimed, "He gave us his number for homework problems only! You took advantage of that wh-"

"My brother dared me," Charlie said throwing her purse on the couch in their shared apartment, "Is anyone hungry?"

"Don't you dare change the conversation, Charlie," Vivian pointed her index finger at the dark carmaled haired girl, "Since when do you listen to your brother?"

"When ever he finally takes the intrest in his future brother-in-law," Charlie said walking into the kitchen, "Back to my question, is anyone hungry?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fgured out what Louis' special scene is! Remember my character contest? How he one? The winner gets to do something special, he won, he gets to do something special! It will happen in a few chapters, so keep an eye out! :D

Okay, for those of you who don't know what Vivian or Charlie look like, here :

Charlie Flynn - Dark colored carmal hair w/ light green eyes

Vivi Westmark - Brown wavy hair w/ red highlights w/ hazel eyes

On the side is Demi Lavoto's Give Your Heart A Break. I love that video, it is amaZayn! :D

I will update tomorrow!

WITH MORE CHAPTERS, XOXO

-Kat :{)