Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Sixty One w/ note & Promoting Stories Pt. 1 :

Laura's P.O.V (This is rare...LARS!)

I was already done packing for my trip to the states to meet the boys; also known as the biggest boyband in the world called One Direction. Alex kept texting me about what she should bring to Orlando, FL. I told her just to pack all her 1D merchandise, a video camera, and some extra accessories.

I decided to unpack my laptop to check my tumblr real quick. I had a twitter, but I was rarely on it because I had nothing to post. I only wanted it to stalk the boys, and now that they know my existance, now following me, and one of them dating my sister...it's useless to me.

I got three new followers, and I didn't do a happy dance like I did before I met One Direction. Everyday I used to get at least twenty new followers because I met One Direction and they followed me. Now, I get more because my sister is dating THE Zayn Malik. It's like my whole life on the internet is controlled by my older sister and future brother-in-law; that sounded weird, and I know they're not married. But it could happen. You never know what to expect these days.

Scrolling down the page led me to something suprising as I stopped thinking about my old life on the web and back to what I was supposed to be doing. It was a picture.

Of who? A band member of One Direction.

And who was with that member? One of the band member's girlfriends.

And what did the caption say at the bottom? That Harry Styles and Kyla Martin were dating.

My jaw dropped. This had to be a rumor. Harry loved Aria. Kyla loved Niall. What the heck is going on?

The scenery in the background looked to be a bench, and then a window. Inside that window was a family eating some type of pasta. Maybe the picture was taken at the wrong time? I mean, before that, Alex got an alert on her phone that Louis tweeted something about going to Olive Garden and I got an alert about Liam tweeting something similar to that. That picture was a misunderstanding.

I logged off my tumblr, got off Google Chrome, and went directly to Skype. Maybe skyping one of the boys will help. Previously, Zayn told me that Megan was getting a little paranoid about me skyping the others. So now I was only allowed to skype her, Zayn, Alex, and other friends of mine.

"Zayn!" I exclaimed as he accepted my request to chat, "Hi!"

"Hey, Lars," Zayn smiled. He was sitting at some sort of table, "How are you?"

"Great!" I replied, "My friend Stacy told me that Alex heard from Maura that Alice got to talk to Chase, and he said that he will be going to the dance and wants a girl to ask him because he thinks having the guy ask is so stupid and idiotic! I think I am brave enough now to ask him out to the dance, because you helped me courage up my confidence and showing me what dress I should wear from the pictures I emailed you!"

"Wow, that is great," Zayn commented, "So, are you going-"

"I am going to ask him the week before the dance," I already knew he was going to ask when I was going to ask my crush. We had this conversation before, "I know that sounds like I'm asking him at the last minute, but-wait, is that Harry?"

I saw curly hair near Zayn. Then a face came into a view. Green eyes, a cheeky grin, and dimples. Yep, that is him.

"Ello, Lars," Harry did a wave. I didn't know how to reply to that. He just heard everything I said, "I see that you look the same as last time."

"You too," I said back. I swallowed, "Where's Meg?"

"Out," Zayn shrugged, "I don't know why, though. I warned her that-"