Harry Styles' Poem & Kat's Birthday

Harry Styles' Poem & Kat's Birthday :

Ello, my fellow Zegan, Nyla, Haria, Livian, and Loulette shippers and readers of this story. I'm really sorry for not updating. It's been about ten days...or longer! This is so unlike me. I think it's because I'm distracted with school, family, friends, and I'm having writer's block. I'm now thirteen (play some music, please?) and I'm trying to write a book. I have NO idea what it should be about (it is not a 1D fan fiction, and it won't be on here) That was my goal and resolution of this year; publish one book by December of 2013 and when I am 13 years of age (which I am now).

I wanted to thank @Suspenders_n_Stripes for wishing me a special day. It means alot that you guys know that February 5th is my birthday. I'm not one of those people who demand followers (I like fans better...) to say 'Happy Birthday' when it's their birthday. So don't think that you have to tell me a 'Happy Birthday'.

Harry's birthday was on Friday! And he turned 19! Don't let me forget about adding that there was a stripper at his party...(while at my birthday party, we kept it PG.)

Here is Harry's Poem, like I do with all the guys. This year I will be doing Liam's! Unlike last year...I got the idea on Niall's birthday, which was about a week or so after Liam's birthday...so I feel bad about not doing one, but there will be one! :

{Just one quick thing I would like to say, why is there so many 'y's!?}

H - Has a sister named Gemma

A - Anne is his mother's name

R - Recieved hate because of Haylor and for "messing up" WMYB

R - Respeced by many directioners

Y - You would recognize him by his curly locks

S - Sang 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder for his X-Factor audition

T - Thought of the name 'One Direction'

Y - You may know him from One Direction or because of his four nipples

L - Louis is his best mate (Larry Stylinson)

E - Edward is his twin

S - Sings beautifully

I have to say, this was a hard one to do out of all the boys I have done so far.

In my last chapter, I asked you if each of the guys were a perfume, which one would you wear and why? Almost every comment said Niall. And the reasons were :

o Smell like food (examples : donuts, icecream, hot chocolate, Nandos, etc.)

o Smell sweet like candy

o Smell like a pot of gold

o Smell like a rainbow

o Smell Irish

....I just wanted to say somethings before I go on to what you guys said about the others... HOW CAN YOU SMELL IRISH!?

That has been making my brain hurt for the past few days! How can you smell Irish?! And rainbows? That would smell like skittles, probably, because in the commercial they say 'taste the rainbow.' Gold would smell disturbing to me, and I like candy. Not much of a chocolate perfume type of girl, but I like to drink it...(Warning : Do NOT drink perfume!}

Louis was in second place. The three of you who told me that said he would smell wild, fruity, like the new clothes smell...and because he's hot. <- I'm not going to even start on that.

Liam was in third place. Those of you who picked him said he would smell responsible, sensible, and the smell wouldn't be overboard. Again, I'm not going to ask how you smell responsible or sensible.

Zayn and Harry were tied for last place. The person who picked Zayn said he smells like vanilla and is sexy. The person who chose Harry said because he's Harry....

Before I announce the new question that you guys need to answer in the comment box is :

o I laughed at all your reasons, and to be honest, I would pick Louis. Or the entire 1D perfume collection actually.
o Some of you need serious help; there is no way you can smell like a personality or trait.
o Would you all seriously wear someone's perfume because they are hot? People say Justin Bieber is hot, and have you smelled his perfume? Sure, the bottle looks awesome, but the smell is...I can't explain it. I was walking through Macy's on Black Friday, and the whole store smelled like that. There is no way it could have sold out in an hour, unless someone bought it all to get the stench to go away.

QUESTION : IF YOU COULD GO ON A DATE WITH ONE OF THE BOYS FROM ONE DIRECTION, WHO WOULD YOU GO WITH, WHERE WOULD IT BE, AND WHY THAT PERSON?

And another thing...I'm having writer's block. So, I'm letting  you guys pick what you want to read :

#1o Kyla & Aria breakfast (I have a Haria idea for that, but it would be in Kyla's P.O.V first, and then Aria's.)
#2o At the airport (You will get to know more about Alex, and it would be in Laura's P.O.V)
#3o Charlie & Vivi breakfast (there will be some Loulette, Nyla, and Livian action...but you guys need to tell me what you would like to see in those relationships if you pick this one)

with more chapters to come, and some weird things, too, xoxo

-Kat :{)