Author's Note 5 :{)

Author's Note 5 :{) :

It took me almost a year to write this book, but only took me a few monthes to write 'Truth or Dare'. What is up with that? I have no idea...

So, I bet you all are on the edge of your seats wondering what the third book will be called. I will get to the name of the book soon, but not just yet. This is just the beginning of this author's note. Knowing me, I will just continue to ramble and talk about things that don't even go along with the book.

I will give spoiler, though. In the next book, there will be more celebrities. Sure, there is Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik; but you are going to be running into more famous people. For example, I'm adding Paul Higgins and Lou Teasdale back in the book, but there will be some new names in the book. Like Geroge Shelley, Micky Parsons, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, etc. You either know who those people are or not.

Also, there will be the Zegan twins; Zara Sofia and Ariana Rose Malik ;)

And now, I will be issuing the next book's tit-

Louis : Uh, no you won't. We still have to tell them who else will be in the book. You forgot an important person.

Kat : Um...who?

Louis : Josh!

Kat : Josh who?

Louis : Josh Devine, duh. Who else?

Kat : I don't know. *shrugs*

Louis : I didn't know you were such a directionator, Kat.

Kat : I'm not a directionator, Louis!

Harry : Don't get Kat mad. Last time you got her mad, she had let Aria and Kyla buy a cage and lock you in it.

Kat : I did not allow them to escape the book. Kyla and Aria disobeyed me by going out and buying that cage. It's not my fault. Plus, you should be thanking me. I was the one that got rid of it.

Louis : I'm not thanking you until you say that Josh will be in the book.

Kat : Fine, Josh Devine will be in the bo-wait, how did you know he will be in the book?

Louis : You should really lock up your notes, Kat. Anyone can see them.

Kat : I didn't put that information in my notebook. I put that on my kindle, and-

Louis : You're pin number is really easy to hack into. You should change it sometime.

Kat : Maybe I should change your story in the book sometime...

Louis : What was that?

Kat : Oh, nothing.

Harry : Will there be anything else in the book? Like old characters popping up here and there?

Kat : Yes, actually. And I'm guessing you read my notes, too, without permission?

Harry : Louis made me! *points at Louis accusingly*

Louis : Take a picture. It lasts longer.

Kat : As Harry asked before, the answer is yes. There will be characters popping up here and there throughout the book. But before you start falling off your chair, because you are probably at the edge of it, Savannah will not be in the story!

Louis : Thank God.

Harry : What? She isn't that bad.

Kat : She spent most of your money on dresses, which your band members ended up burning.

Harry : Okay, yeah, she's bad...

Kat : I might bring MacKenzy back in the book, and maybe Andrea, too.

Harry : Whose Andrea?

Kat : Another friend of Aria and Kyla from the first book.

Louis : Can we meet her?

Kat : I don't know. You guys haven't really been on your best behavior.

Louis : Uh, excuse me? Yes, we have. I didn't tell people they had bad fashion sense in the hospital. I just did it mentally in my head.

Kat : That is good improvement, Louis. I'm so proud of you.

Louis : You should be.

Kat : And I don't want you guys to scare her. She doesn't really like One Direction-

Harry : Aria didn't like One Direction, and we changed her mind.

Kat : Just go away, you two. I need to reveal the title-

Louis : Can we do it?

Kat : Um...

Harry : Please?

Louis : We won't pop up in the notes again unless you ask...?

Harry : We'll let you come to a concert-

Kat : Seriously?!

Harry : You didn't let me finish. You will see us in concert on YouTube-

Kat : No deal.

Harry : Why?

Kat : Because said so. Now, time for the big reveal. The title is...

SPIN THE BOTTLE!

I decided to stick with games as the titles. Well, actually, when I planned the series, I didn't mean to do that...it just happened...

And to clear things up, like the rumors about having to be fans...that is for the extra book! The book that shows you things that happen behind the scenes! Like interviews with characters, facts about me and the characters, one shots, what I originally had planned, etc. You have to be a follower/fan of me to unlock that book. The same goes for the spin off. :)

with the next book to come, and for the last time signing out of this bo-

Louis : You're just going to close out the note without us saying good bye?

Kat : Um, yeah.

Louis : Why?

Kat : Because I don't really need you guys to do that.

Louis : Uh, honey? We make your world go around. And last time I checked, we're in your fan fiction.

Kat : District3, Little Mix, Cher Lloyd, Danisnotonfire, Finn Harries, Jack Harries, Olly Murs, Union J, and other people make my world go round, too.

Louis : Oh, just be quiet.

Kat : Excuse me?

Louis : Okay, okay...Forthelasttimeinthisbook-

Kat : Hugsandkisses-

Harry : That isn't legible guys. I can barely read it.

Kat : Fine, for the last time-

Louis : In this book-

Harry : For us signing out and saying-

Aria : Good bye to the readers-

Kyla : And returning again in-

Niall : The next book-

Vivian : Hugs and-

Liam : Kisses-

Charlie : Love-

Zayn : Kat

Megan : Plus her signature-

Paul : Which so happens to be-

Lou : A mustache smiley face-

Josh : Because it seemed so original-

MacKenzy : And creative-

Vic : To use-

Kat : Because nobody seems to know what it is!

with the sequel to this book on the way, xoxo

-Kat :{)