Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One :

Megan's P.O.V

"Just Dance is so exhausting," I sighed, "Why did they create that hard, but addicting and fun game?"

"For people to play the Wii more and lose weight?" Charlie guessed, "Or maybe entertainment purposes?"

 Charlie was still laying upside down on the couch. Blood was rushing to her head, but she didn't seem to mind. Louis put down the Wii remote and walked into the kitchen, followed by Liam. So it was only Zayn, the 'hanging monkey', and me.

"Where have you been?" Zayn asked as Harry walked out into the living room and took a seat on the otherside of the dangling Charlie, "Charlie told you where the bathroom to the apartment was an hour ago and you went missing."

"Louis said that we needed to call up a search party," I said. Harry shrugged, not caring to answer Zayn's question, "What were you doing? Be honest, because if you don't, then I'll cut out your tongue."

"You came up with a new threat, goody," Harry said sarcastically. My old threat was licking a toilet, because once I was dared to. It was disgusting, so I used that as my threat.

"Answer the question, Styles," Charlie said sitting up normally. Her hair was in her face, but she just pushed it behind her ears, "Or I will get a knife from out of the kitchen and have Zayn open up your mouth."

"Charlie, are you always this violent?" Zayn asked. Charlie shrugged.

"Only when I don't get my way. You should've seen me on Black Friday," Charlie chuckled, "Vivian said my shopping gave her nightmares because I almost bought everything in the mall and pushed random strangers into walls. It was like Extreme Couponing, but with no coupons."

Harry sighed, "I was listening to Aria and Vivian's conversation."

"Stalker," I heard Charlie mumbled. I elbowed her, signalling for her to shut the heck up.

"And?" Zayn and I said in unison.

"I found out some weird, but interesting things," Harry replied. Zayn just nodded his head, and I was still looking for more detail. Charlie just sat there, inspecting some strands of her hair for splint ends.

"Was that all?" I asked, "Just you listening to them talk? Did they talk about something important? Or were they talking about girly stuff, that you had to listen to because you are a pervert."

"Vivian hates talking about bras, and Aria hates talking about the thing girls get once a month," Charlie blurted out. Zayn and Harry didn't really looked grossed out or confused, but I once again elbowed her, "Haven't you heard about having a personal bubble?"

"Haven't you heard of 'shut the heck up before I cut your tongue out'?" I questioned raising an eyebrow for dramatic effect. But all I got in return was some laughs from Zayn and Harry.

"What were they discussing, Haz?" Zayn went back to serious. Harry looked down at the ground, "We're waiting."

"The knife is only in the silverware drawer," Charlie said. Harry sighed, and I went to elbow Charlie. Except she dived onto Harry. Making me almost slap Harry in the face.

"Charlie is just like Louis," Zayn muttered to himself. Charlie got off Harry and looked at the three of us.

"That is what happes when people can't keep their arms, feet, hands, and legs to themselves," Charlie said brushing her jeans. She returned to her spot and sat down, "Now, Styles, answer the question or so help me I'll call the F.B.I."

"This isn't a movie," I said rolling my eyes, "And can we just go to serious, not crazy? It's all I'm asking."

"Yeah, you're right. The F.B.I doesn't have time for cutting out someone's tongue," Charlie sighed, "I guess I'll just have to call the Men In Black."