Chapter Seventy Eight

{A/N : Sorry for the delay; I have been busy with family/friends and school. On Tuesday-Friday I have these tests, so I probably won't update because I don't want any distractions. Not like any of you guys are bad distractions, I just want to do good on them. Also, I may finish the book next week and start the trilogy! Yay! And maybe a Louis fan fiction, rewrite Three Words, and maybe add a Niall or Liam or a 1D AU fan fiction...Rae is going to be writing a new story, but I don't want to spill secrets, so I'm going to shush so that I don't! For those of you that don't know, I share this account with my bestest friend from when I was four and she writes amaZayn books, so check those out. Thanks! And I hope you enjoy this chapter with all your heart and even the silent readers will leave a comment!}

Chapter Seventy Eight w/ note :

Kyla's P.O.V (This is going to be rare, because-well, I'll tell you later...)

"Since when have Aria and Harry been arranged into a marriage?" Louis asked with his eye brow raised, "Wouldn't their families have told them?"

"Yeah," Niall nodded his head and looked back at Charlie and me, "And isn't arranged marriages a little old fashioned?"

"Uh..." I looked over at Charlie for help. She got us into this mess and I still have no clue why the heck she said that to MacKenzy, "Well, you see-"

"You didn't know? That is so unlike Harry to not tell you. He is your best friend after all," Charlie frowned and did a shrug, "Best friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other."

"But Aria and Harry-"

"Let's talk about something else," I decided, giving Niall and Louis a look that said something on the lines of 'I'll explain later', "So, MacKenzy, how are you? Why are you here?"

"You already asked me that," MacKenzy giggled, forgetting about the lie of Harry and Aria being arranged into marriage and getting married next February, "And I'm here for college-"

"No, Mac, what I mean is, why are you here at Starbucks?" I asked cutting her off.

"Oh, well, my cousin and her fiance are busy preparing for their wedding, so I decided to come to my favorite place," MacKenzy smiled.

"I thought your favorite place was my house because my mom makes the best brownies?" I asked with a smirk. MacKenzy opened her mouth to say something, but Niall cut her off.

"Your mom makes brownies? Why haven't I met her yet?" Niall asked. I ignored his question and set my attention back to my friend.

"Just because I said that in ninth grade when your mom made brownies for your birthday, doesn't mean that is my absolute favorite place in the entire world," MacKenzy rolled her eyes, "I was exaggerating then."

"But my house smells like febreeze and my bedroom smells like vanilla during the winter and roses during the spring," I complained with a fake frown on my face. I knew we were about to start laughing like the old times and just start joking around, "Don't forget the pies my aunt makes and brings to my house on holidays."

"What type of brownies?" Niall asked, still focused on the fact that my mom makes the 'best' brownies the world has ever seen and tasted, "And your aunt makes pies? What kind?"

"So your mother and aunt can cook, and you can't?" Louis joked. I sent him a glare and he just chuckled to himself.

"Those pies are tasty," MacKenzy thought about my aunt's homemade apple, blueberry, and chocolate pies she would make and bring, "I loved that oreo one she made for your birthday in tenth grade."

"That was good," I agreed, "My mom tried stealing the recipe."

"Oreo pie? Why haven't you ever told me about the food your family makes?" Niall asked with his eyes wide, "What secrets are you keeping from me?"