Chap. 48 { Poppin Up.. }

[ Excuse Any Mistakes.. ]

The Next Day...
| TEYANA POV |

I stepped out the Uber walking into the hotel. I went to the dining room area calling Makayla. After telling her I was here, I walked to the front desk.

"Goodmorning ma'am, how may I assist you?" She smiled.

"I would like to know what room number is Christopher Smith is in." I grinned. She started clicking stuff on the computer.

"Ah, Christopher Smith. Room 324," She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much."

I grabbed my suitcases walking to the elevator. Pressing the button, the elevator opened and about 3 girls walked out. They looked like hoes.

"Hm," They said looking at me up and down and laughed.

"She missed the party." I heard another say. I frowned shrugging it off getting on the elevator with my stuff.

* * * * * *

When I reached the room, I sat my suitcases up, and knocked on the door. I covered the peep hole until I heard someone unlocking it.

The door opened and Geno was on the other side rubbing his face. When he opened his eyes, his eyes immediately widened.

"Teyana? The hell you doing here? Chris know you here?" He asked.

"Nope, is he here?" I smirked. I walked in with my stuff without waiting for an answer. The room was a complete mess. It smelled like alcohol, perfume, cologne, and weed.

I looked around seeing Trey on the sofa bed with a chick. There was also 3 other girls laid out on the floor naked.

"Yo Geno! Who was at the - Teyana?!" I turned around facing Chris. He was wearing nothing but some shorts.

"Yea Its me! Who are all these girls and why are you wearing that?" I asked walking up to him. "And what's this?" I slapped his chest where I seen lipstick.

"Baby look I can explain. We -"

"You don't have to explain nothing! Is this why you haven't been hitting us up for the past 2 days? YOU'VE BEEN MESSING WITH THESE BITCHES!?!" I yelled pushing him in his chest.

"TEYANA CHILL OUT! ITS NOT LIKE THAT! GENO BROKE MY PHONE!" He yelled.

"Now you blaming it on Geno? How pathetic! I came out here to see what the hell you've been doing because you haven't been talking to us! I come here and find naked bitches here and then when I was getting on the elevator, another group of hoes was saying how I just don't know or something like that! THE HELL THAT WAS ABOUT!?!!" I yelled.

"Teyana, they wasn't here for me! They came with Trey and -"

"SAVE IT! IF THEY WASN'T HERE FOR YOU,YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS LIPSTICK ON YOUR BODY! WE'RE DONE!"

I stormed to the door, "Teyana wait!" Chris ran in front of me blocking the door. "Just let me explain, please! Geno tell her you broke my phone!!"