Castiel ≫ Letters

Letters, we would write one everyday if we don't have phones and computers. This couple was different. Castiel was an angel who fought for people he cared. (Y/n) was an angel who stood up to the evil. Together they were meant to be. But there was a moment where everything when still for Castiel. In a middle of a battle, he watches his beautiful angel fall pale and still. Her lips form a smile but her eyes screamed for life. She was gone. Since then Castiel wrote letters to her every once a week. He would always kept them near.

-•-•-•-

Dear Love,

I'm alone. It gets lonely. Without your beauty. Without your love. I feel empty. Where did I go wrong that father punished me. We were suppose to stay together forever and stay young my love. Where did that go? My love, I would just like some time to be with you, hear your voice. Even if it was for one minute. I will always treasure that one minute. Please say you faked your death.

I need you.

Love Castiel

-•-•-•-

Dear My angel, (y/n),

Do you miss me like I miss you? It's killing me without you. I miss your pranks and your laughter. I miss your jokes. I miss looking at your beautiful face. You were different from all the other angels. They knew you were smarted than them. I can never stop looking at your face because, love, you are still beautiful. You still are. Not even death can take away your beauty. Your shining complexion. Are these letters too short?

I love you.

Love Your Angel, Castiel.

-•-•-•-

And for so on those letters began to build. Oh how much he misses his angel. Everyday, he hoped that she will come back and tell him it's alright. He hoped that she faked her death. Soon his belief washed away. He carried on his life. Meeting the Winchesters, going to hell. Talking to Crowley. But never once he forget his angel.

That's when he didn't believe. An angel appeared to the winchesters. But Castiel stopped the, from attacking. He remembers that beauty, that shining complexion, that mischief smile. He remembers his angel. Why did she only come now? He mourn for millenniums. He stopped writing letters after thousand years after her death. So why now come?

"(Y/n)."

"Castiel." Her voice was still angelic and musical as he remembers.

Castiel reached out to touch her but when he got close he stopped and pulled his hand back. She frowned and her eyes didn't sparkle. Castiel let out a breath. The Winchesters watched their good friend look confuse, surprised but angry.

"I grieved your death." He said.

"I faked my death to protect you Castiel. Honestly, I didn't want to hurt you. But I am dangerous to you. I was being hunted and I couldn't let you get hurt because of me. Please Castiel, I am real and I am profoundly sorry. Please Castiel. Forgive your love."

Castiel's angry expression soften. He reached out and gripped her hand. He believe she was alive. He pulled her close. Her arms wrapped around Castiel. As Castiel's hand was around her and the other on her hair as he mess with it. He kissed her forehead.

"I saw those letters Castiel. I was upset you stop writing."

"I don't need to write now, love. You are here with me."