Requested Castiel ≫ My Past

For Sandshoes2399 aka Carter

Carter was for sure wasn't the type to talk about her feeling or her past. Her past was really sensitive and the boys found out when, in rage, she killed a demon for reminding her, her past. Carter was close to Cas. She was open to him most of the time. Cas enjoyed being in the company of Carter. Cas must have forgotten;one day he asked about her past. She inhaled deeply before walking outside to get fresh air. Cas was shot glances from the brothers.

(Okay, this past story is made up. I didn't really want it too much of your personal life.)

Cas understood that he went too far so he went to find her. Cas walked outside and was about the speak. He was just about to say that he was sorry that he crossed over the line.

"I was an orphan when I was 10." She started.

Cas slowly walked next to her.

"My mother and my father was in love. But the hunters life got in the way. They began to argue. Drunk nearly every night. I was an only child. Luckily, one of them was drunk so the other would protect me."

Cas watched Carter shift in her place uncomfortable. Cas knew she didn't want to talk about it but at the same time she did. Carter bit her lip before opening her mouth to talk.

"My mother would been a brilliant nurse and my father could be a fantastic lawyer. They were both kind-hearted people, they didn't deserve to die." Castiel was suddenly lured into curiosity. What happened to her parents?

"My father was killed protecting my mother, it was time they were in a huge fight. My father made her refuse to sell her soul. My dad died like a hero! My mother almost sold me for my father. Crowley wanted me to be his own daughter. Which to think about it, maybe would be nice to have Crowley as a father than my mother who almost sold me."

Cas looked at her weirdly. Carter shrugged her shoulders.

"He abused his son." Castiel said with a, more that usual, serious voice.

"Yes, I know but will he hurt a little girl?"

"How do you know he wouldn't, he is the king if hell. If not a demon?"

"Crowley took me in since I became an orphan. I loved him and he loves me."

Castiel face grew soft as Carter looked at Castiel way. Suddenly, Cas was pulled into a warm embrace. Cas tensed then realise it was hug as he slowly, really slow, relaxed making Carter giggled.

"So I am not allowed to ask if you are allowed go out with a boy? That is how Dean and Sam said it." He asked in a more than usual confuse tone.

Carter giggled. "Is Castiel, angel of Thursday, asking me to be his girlfriend?"

Cas looked down at her with his head tilt to one side and it wore a confuse look. "Girlfriend?"

"I'll explain it later and yes I will be your girlfriend."

(Carter! This is your first one shot the other one is coming in two more chapters or something!)