Winchesters ≫ GABRIEL!

It was a late night or you could say early morn. When you and the two brothers came from a hunt at 2am. Not only that the boys were annoyed. You were extremely hyper. Okay, so on the hunt you need Gabriel help. He rewarded you with sweets. Now the two brothers are regretting Gabriel tagging along. You skipped around the boys in the bunker. Dean finally made you stop by holding you by your shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up."

Did I mention that you were singing spongbob square pants theme tune at the same time? Never mind. You pouted and skipped to the kitchen and your mood changed. You pulled out a load of unhealthy food, including Dean's Pie. Which you and Dean fought, you won obviously. After eating all that. You started to get hyper again by screaming. Then jumping on Sam's back.

"Wow, you're tall! Has anyone told you that? I feel like king kong on the empire state building. But i've never been at the top."

Sam rubbed his eyes and looked at Dean for help. You jumped onto Dean as he tried to prey you off him. You kept poking him around his face. You might have poked one of his eyes. Okay you did, but you did have a good giggle. Dean finally pushed you off onto the floor. Making you're mood change. You became sad and started to cry. Dean and Sam looked at each other.

"(Y/n) calm down!" Sam said.

"I'm sorry. I'll carry you to your room!" Dean said.

You sniffed before crossing your arms and pouting. You started to complain so loudly. You acted like a five year old.

"GABRIEL!" The two Winchester shouted.

The sound of wings flutter behind them made them spin on their heels. There stood the archangel with a sucker in mouth. He smiled cheerfully at the boys and patted your head. He throws you another candy making you smile and quickly open the sweet.

"What the fuck did you do to her." Dean asked pointing to you.

"It is 2am." Sam said.

You started to laugh uncontrollably. You stopped and looked at Dean's face again, you started to laugh again. Dean growled and felt his face to make sure there wasn't anything there. You kept laughing and pointed at Sam's hair. He glared but checked his hair to make sure it was perfect like it should.

"I may have made her become a child with mood swings trapped in her present body?"

The boys gave him looks to kill, meaning two bitch face.

"GABRIEL!"

It's two am here. So I think I am going to retreat to bed. Night night. Or morning. Whatever.