Castiel ≫ Burnt and Broken

Imagine Cas...Burning Dinner.

You came home from a long day at school. You usually cook for yourself since you know angels can live without food. So when you enter the house it is usually 4 since you walk home. You dropped your school bag on the floor as you shut the door. You usually get greeted by your boyfriend, Castiel. You were confused.

"I'm back!" You called out.

It was silent.

"In here. Um..(Y/n) I need help."

That made you even worried and confuse. You walk to the sound of his voice. You ended up in the kitchen. HIs back facing you and his was looking down. You slowly walked behind him until the fire alarm went off. Castiel turned around confuse bacuse of the alarm. It was so loud. You see behind him something burning. You have a fire extinguisher, it was small, and you used it on the thing that was burning.

But it didn't turn off the alarm. So when you heard it stop you were confused. You turned around and see Cas with the alarm in his hands. It was broken in his hand. You chuckled.

"I wouldn't stop ringing." He said. "I tired to make you dinner."

He looked at you as you kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll just order some pizza and get a new alarm." You said as you started to clean up the mess.

"I'm Sorry." He said looking down ashamed.

"Don't worry. Now pass me the phone!" You kissed him on the cheek.