Badlands Series ≫ Gasoline

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?

"I don't know Crowley, now with Lucifer gone and you being a decent guy we have a bigger problem! I don't even know what happened!"

Dean was angry. Pissed at himself. He, Sam, Cas and even Crowley was against their biggest threat but they just couldn't get themselves to threaten it, to even kill it. They were all close to the threat, having happy memories and that. Maybe they got to close, they hurt the threat.

Oh, sweet (y/n).

You were so sweet, innocent and least likely to turn your back to the Winchesters. Oh no, you had enough, enough with them hurting you. Leaving you, betraying you. You had enough. "Oh you're like a sister I always wanted!" Oh are they sure? They 'accidentally' forgot about you, left you in the middle of the woods with a life threatening injury, but yeah family!

Best thing happened to you after you went missing, you became a vampire. Oh sweet vampire that kills. Now hunters can't kill you because they fear you. Supernatural creatures fear you, shiver at the name and quiver in fear in your sight.

Oh, they drove you into insanity. But you have to thank them, look at you. You're feared, you're invincible. Team Free Will and Crowley, just couldn't get themselves to save you, ehm kill you.

Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?
Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?

You partied often, forgetting those happy sweet innocent days. The four boys found you, drinking champagne. You hate champagne. You smirked and danced to them. You place a flirty hand on Dean and winked.

"What is up, back-stabbers?" You asked with a sickly sweet tone, "Oh not God either. He doesn't agree what you did to me?"

That wasn't you, they were used your sweet loud voice that always seemed excited for the new episode or new song. Anything that made you excited, like food. You took your hand away from Dean and twirled. They watched you as you get out a laugh. You stopped and looked at them.

"Why are you even here? You hate parties and champagne!" Sam pointed out.

You let out a laugh, "Oh, Sammy boy! I am washing out the memories of your motherfuckers outta my mind." You let out a laugh again, "all we built down the drain. All washed away"

Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?
Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?

"So boys, have I completely washed out?"

You smirked, they couldn't hurt you. They just couldn't. Crowley breathes out a shaky breath as you tilt your head, those (e/c) eyes that looked innocent but seen so many deaths. Castiel tilted his head as he watched those lips letting out an evil laugh. Dean and Sam shivered because you were their family but they fucked up.

"Waiting for your next addiction? You know your addiction for false lies, constant betrayals and fake being protective."

The four felt something sunken down in their stomach, you fake pouted. "Aw now you feel guilty?"

Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?

The four looked at you as you smirk again. You give them a taunting look and let out a ripping laugh that caused them all the shiver. You were entertained, they guilty looks and stupid excuse made you giggle and amuse. They slowly tore themselves by just playing your games. You guilty games, who can break the most. You smile and said,

"And all the people say, 'You can't wake up, this is not a dream, you're part of a machine, you are not a human being, with your face all made up, living on a screen, low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.' I think there's a flaw in my code, these voices won't leave me alone, Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,"

They shivered at your cold voice. They shivered at the tone and how heartless it became. They hated how those killer words daggered into them. Those were the words you have been hearing, that you were human, obviously, and that you had low self esteem. That you thought that it was all a dream, hoping you'll wake up and be happy with the boys at the bunker.

Oh how they were wrong.

Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?

You became feisty, you became to like fighting back. You became strange, it was strange. You like fighting? The blood, the evil, the screams of innocent people. You love it. You love hurting people, because you felt hurt. So shouldn't others feel the same way the Winchesters, Cas and Crowley did to you? You didn't care anymore and you used to feel a lot.

"You're low, boys. Slow, helpless, unkind." You drone out as they followed you, your hand trailing on the bar counter, "Oh you know, would you really kill me? Would you hurt me? After all the sudden realisation?"

You faced the boys with a playful smile on your lips. Those mischievous eyes that made the boys uneasy. You tilt your head to the side as you let out a giggle that ripped out their heart. You slowly walked up at the hunters, angel and demon.

"Would you?"

///

update because why not? Idk I might or might not finish the book at one hundred one shot