Castiel ≫ Boyfriend

Imagine Cas... Introducing himself as your boyfriend to your friends.

You sat in the schools lunch room. You have forgotten your lunch at the motel, your brothers and Cas was sharing, and you hated the lunch food the school provide. You sat with your friends as they tried to offer you food. You keep declining their offers, I mean you love your food.

"Come on (y/n)! You have to eat something! We have double gym after this!" Your friend exclaimed.

You shook you head. They kept bothering you about it. Soon everyone was laughing and talking. The lunch room was very loud and you weren't surprise that someone snuck up behind you. Your friends stopped talking and pointed behind you. You turned around confused then jump and see Cas.

"Cas! What are you doing here?" You asked him.

He looked confused, as usual, but lifted a bag. "You forgot your lunch, (y/n). I just don't understand how."

You laugh and took the bag off him. You planted a kiss on his cheek. You and Cas had moments. You and him weren't official. But you wish you were.

Your friend coughed. "Er...(y/n)? Who is that?"

You were about to answer however Cas cut you off.

"I am Castiel. An-" you stepped on his foot. Then he realised. "And I am (y/n)'s boyfriend."

It took you a moment to realise what he said. You blushed bright red as your friends giggled at your expression. They said their aws as they watch Cas kiss your cheek.

"I will pick you up later." You nodded. As he walked away.

You turned to your friends. They started to talk about your boyfriend and the last thing you said before the bell rang was.

"Yeah, I am lucky. I really do love him."