Requested Dean ≫ Don't leave me.

For rockinwolf127 aka Taylor

Dean slammed the door open and closed. He dropped his bags and flung of the jacket he wore. He didn't know Taylor were home, usually Taylor were at a trip or she would come home late, he stormed himself through the living room. Taylor crept downstairs and see Dean. Dean looked up and saw you. He didn't smile or wave. Even his eyes didn't invite her.

"Hey Dean." She said.

She finally reached the bottom on the stairs and was slowly moving towards Dean. When she was there she put her hand on his back and moved in circles. It didn't help him. Not one bit. He shoved you off and sat on the couch. It surprised her. Dean usually get better when she did that. She knew from then he was too upset to cope. But she wanted to know. She wanted to help him. Taylor sighed and went to the kitchen.

She came back with beer and pie as she sees Dean lying on the couch with his eyes close. She moved towards the coffee table, she set down the beer and the pie and the looked at Dean. She sighed before speaking.

"I know you are upset, but do seriously need to give me the silent treatment?"

More silence followed.

She sighed before leaving his side. Once Dean finally noticed she went away, he turned his head and saw what was left of the table. He smiled to himself until he heard a voice. Taylor's voice pestering him about what he was upset. Yup she had every right to know why Dean was upset. The voice kept nagging him.

"SHUT UP." The voice of Dean was harsh.

Silence followed and Dean turned around to see Taylor. Taylor gulped and turned away hiding tears. She bit her lips before turning once more to Dean. Her hands was making fists. She walked her way to her jacket and slipped it on. She turned to Dean once more.

"I'm leaving, I hope you get sort yourself out on your own."

Taylor turned around and was about to leave however Dean was faster. He got up and grabbed her hand, which was on the handle, his touch was gentle. Taylor looked at him. His eyes showed sorrow and sadness. He wraps his arms around her waist as he buries his head in her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He murmurs into Taylor's ear.

"Don't be. I was the one pushing you."

As Taylor turned around and was met by beautiful green eyes. She gives a small smile before Dean pulls Taylor into a slow sweet kiss. His arms on her lower back slowly climbing to your middle part of her back. Taylor's arm was hanging off his shoulders but her hands roamed around Dean's hair.

The room was silent as they tear apart. Dean looked at Taylor's eyes. Dean's had only one message to Taylor.

Don't leave me