Gabriel ≫ His other side

Imagine Gabriel... Popping in to say hi but instead he finds you tied up by demons and he get furious, Smiting them in seconds.

Oh how you wish you can call anyone. You prayed to Cas but he is too busy with Winchesters. You prayed as well to Balthazar but he must be ruining history again. You did NOT was to pray to Gabriel. Why? Because he was on your nerves. You loved him but you were not in the mood with his childish acts. Your wrists was chained up to the bed behind you and your mouth was gagged. How sick of the demons just keep you tied up in your own house. Suddenly you hear the sound of wings fluttering.

"Hi (y/n)!" You voice said cheerily.

You could know whose voice that was. You blinked once and saw the smile fade away from Gabriel's face. You see his hands forming a fist. His face grew angry. He turned his head and see demons smirking at him. He growled as he lunged at them. They stared to fight in your bedroom. One demon was flung across the bed he jumped on him and smite him to death. His face became red because he was furious.

Another demon was flung into your closet, his face was smushed against the door of the closet before Gabriel was smiting him. The last demon had a angel blade. Gabriel dodge every lunge and attacks the demon had to offer. Gabriel kick him to the door. Making the door break. He smite him as well. Gabriel turned around still pissed. You whimpered since you were still tied up but you were also scared of Gabriel right now.

He saw you and his face soften. He move to you and untied you free as well he un-gagged you. He started to examine your face and your wrist.

"Are you okay?" He asked, he showed concern in his voice.

You nodded not able to speak. His eyes showed pure concern and love? Your breathing went back to normal as you were pulled close by Gabriel.

"If you are in trouble (y/n) do not be afraid to call or pray to me okay? I love you too much to let you go."

You nodded as he kissed the top of you head. Maybe Gabriel can be protective than being childish.