AN ≫ Phrase Prompt!

Hello! So I have decided that I am slowly continuing the book. Badlands series are still a go and so are the Family series and that! But I want to start another series in this book! Its called a Phrase Prompt. Down below are varies of phrase, all you need is to comment what number and character.

The phrase can have different characters if you want. For example - "I'll never leave you." One person might want Sam but another want Gabriel so I will do two different one shots for them! REMEMBER IT IS GOING TO BE CHARACTER X READER

THERE ARE LIKE ONE HUNDRED+ PROMPTS

You can have multiple request, they can even be in one shot for example; 32 and 3 with Sam. Then I'll make a one shot about it!

Request as many as you want but remember, I'm not a machine, don't expect it every day or hour.

Warning; I don't know to well I can write boys such as Chuck, Benny, ect but I'll try my hardest.

REQUEST AWAY!

1 ≫ "So, I don't speaking English and you're deaf."

2 ≫ "You hit like a girl... Like you know, Hermione Granger or Annabeth Chase level of hitting."

3 ≫ "Don't be stupid, I'm not leaving you."

4 ≫ "Since when did you become such a diva."

5 ≫ "My horoscope says no."

6 ≫ "No, I didn't fall in love with you just to lose you."

7 ≫ "Please, shut up, it's 4:26. I don't need you screaming about some celebrity."

8 ≫ "No, wait! This is my favourite song!"

9 ≫ "Ew, you're sick. Whoa! Get away from me."

10 ≫ "Didn't I say, I'm in love with you and I can't lose you again."

11 ≫ "Shut up, okay? If this your lame ass attempt to say sorry, you don't try hard enough."

12 ≫ "You don't know how it's like to love someone who sees you as a friend!"

13 ≫ "Hey, tell me I'm pretty."

14 ≫ "I thought you trusted me..."

15 ≫ "What are you talking about? I am very mature."

16 ≫ "I love you, but that doesn't matter anymore."

17 ≫ "Wait, is that my shirt?"

18 ≫ "Sometimes, sacrificing you to Lucifer is a good idea."

19 ≫ "Fuck you, I'm fabulous."

20 ≫ "Remind me when did you ever had a good idea?"

21 ≫ "I don't know whether to kiss you or punch you."

22 ≫ "Thank god for your looks, you're not the brightest are you?"

23 ≫ "Somebody can kill themselves by jumping from your ego to your IQ."

24 ≫ "Could you stop being so damn stubborn and let me help you."

25 ≫ "Call me cute again and I'll fucking cut you and feed it to the hellhounds."

26 ≫ "I swear, if you die, I'll kill you."

27 ≫ "Wait a minute, are you being nice to me? It isn't my birthday."

28 ≫ "I'm a highly educated person for your information."

29 ≫ "I'm no good without you! Just stay for now."