Dean ≫ Say Something

Imagine Dean... Calling out to you to say something because you're in a coma. (You're having this out-of-body experience.)

You just laid still on the bed. Pale and cold with small short breathes. But you could see yourself on your bed. Then you realise you were having the out-of-body experience. You hated to see your body not moving and you couldn't do anything. You see the door open and there stood Dean. Dean looked at your body with a sad expression. He turned his head to look behind him. He was going to turned around and leave.

"Don't leave." You begged but you knew he wouldn't hear you.

He turned around back to the room, he sighed and walked in. He pulled up a chair next to your bed. He put his face in his head and started muttering stuff you didn't catch. He looked up thinking you were awake and just watching you. He sighed as you weren't.

"Damn it (y/n). Look what happened." Dean said. "Please wake up (y/n). Please say something."

"Oh how I wish Dean." You said

You hand to touch his shoulder however it just went through. He sighed and shook his head. He stood up making you jump backwards. The chair he sat down fell backwards as he kick the leg of the bed.

"Goddammit (y/n) just wake up! Just say something. Tell me why!"

He was staring at the wall, his back towards you. You give him a sad face but he couldn't see you.

"I need you. (Y/N). I really need you (y/n)" He said.

He picked up the chair and sat down. He held your hand and stared at your pale body.

"I love you (y/n). Not like a friend, a sister. Like I want to be the one who you makes you the only one. I want to be the one who will protect you whenever you get hurt. But I guess I am too late. It got you. I was too late now your lying on your bed because I wasn't there. Just please say something. (Y/N) please."

You were surprise, you were taken back. You did love him. You did want him. But the only thing right now is to wake up and tell him that you love him. And it did happen. You feel the sudden pull towards your body. You feel Dean's hand in yours. You smiled. And open your eyes. You hear him sobbing.

"You know I love you too."

You turned your head and see him looking up. He stared at you. He quickly wiped his tears away and cleared his throat.

"Did you hear all of that?"

"Yes, all of it. I do mean it Dean. I do love you, not like a friend not like a brother. I mean I love you that i want you to make me feel like the only one."

"Then I can make you feel the only one." As you both lean in a kiss.