Sam ≫ Count down to Death

(I felt like putting titles to the imagines now. Sorry if this title gave you a scare...)

Yes, you were different. Ever since you hit your 13th birthday you could look at someone and see how long they have left till they die. Usually, you could see their counter when it is the same day or the next day. How many time have you tried to save people you loved? Bobby died and you failed to save him. You were close to the Winchesters you feared their deaths. Of course the Winchesters knew about your ability.

One morning when you were getting ready. You hadn't looked in the mirror once this fine morning. You smiled then it faded. Above your head was a count down. Not any count down. A count down to death. You had today and the next day to live. You were horrified. Should you tell the boys? Maybe if you didn't they would thought of you as selfish. You almost fell over but you supported yourself my leaning on the door.

You slowly slid down the door and cried. There was a knock on the door. You slowly moved out of the way and let the person in. You kept your head in you hand as you felt their present next to you. They put their hand on your shoulder as they cooed you.

"What's the matter?" You heard the voice of Sam Winchester.

You sniffled. "I'm dying."

Sam's hand gripped onto your shoulder before speaking with a strong demanding voice.

"You are not dying."

"I saw it Sam! I have today and half of tomorrow to live!"

He pulled you into a hug before stroking your hair.

"Me and Dean will find a way. We will stop it, okay?"

"Okay."