Requested Dean ≫ Sick Pies

For TrixRay aka Tena

Tena wasn't as obsess as Dean when It comes to Pie. By just looking at it Dean could tell what flavour. Tena did love her pies, she would share when they ask politely. She usually don't bake pies because 1. She can't bake and 2. She probably will burn something other than the food. Dean asked her to bake multiple times and she still refuses. But she often went out to buy some.

"You're awesome you know that?" Dean always said when he steals her pie.

Tena hated when Dean does that. One day when she was planning to go out and buy her own pie she fell sick. Tena didn't get any sleep that night. She was in the living room staring blankly into the wall. When Morning came Dean woke up and saw Tena sleeping on the couch with her hoodie on and a blanket. Dean was confused. Tena usually would be eating her pie. But she was sleeping. When Dean came looking over her. He didn't see anything wrong with her.

Dean pushed her and earn a stir. He stepped back as she turned onto your back. She finally got up and looked at Dean. Dean was smiling as her. Luckily they didn't have a case.

"Hey Tena! Did you already ate your pie? Did you leave some for me?" He asked hopefully.

Tena groaned and fell backwards so she was once more lying on the couch. She started to cough violently. Dean then realise she wasn't able to go out since she was awfully sick. Dean took action to look after her. He started by taking her temperature. Then making her soup which didn't turn out right so he had to throw it away, then he went out to get medication and a little surprise for her. When he came back he sees that Tena wasn't in the living room couch. Instead she was on the floor.

"What are you doing on the floor, Tena?" Dean asked.

Ten lifted her head up the put her head back down. "What do you think I am doing?" She asked bitterly.

Dean shook his head as he headed for the kitchen. As he started to get ready the surprise. The surprise was pie. He came back with Tena's medication. He sat her up and after 5 minutes of a load of argument, shouting and hitting she finally took her medication. Dean sighed in relief.

"You act like a five year old when your sick." Dean said as she tripped him over.

Dean glared at her and got the pie. He had to restrain himself from eating it. He came back and gave her the pie. Her eyes brighten and smiled at Dean. She took it off him and started to dig in as he stares at the pie in hunger. You smiled and gave him some which he didn't refuse.

"Sick Pie! I like to call it. Pie makes everything better!" Dean declared. "Sick Pie!"

She rolled her eyes. "There will be more sick pie if you don't catch my sickness. Or Sam will have to look after us both!"

Dean chuckled. She took a sip of water that Dean gave to her. She likes her water ice cold.

"Where is Sam anyway?" Tena asked with a croaky voice.

Dean shrugged. "Asleep."

"But it's 12pm."

"He had a rough night." As the both continue to eat.