Requested Dean ≫ Last Night

Darien328 aka Darien

"How was the date last night?" Asked Sam as Dean left the premises.

"Well.."

_________________________

Darien and Dean walked into a beach, with their hands lock with each others. Dean held, on his other side, a basket for a picnic. Very cliché. He and Darien was talking about everything and anything. It was their 6 month anniversary.

"So what do you to eat first?" He asked.

"I feel like you have put pie in there."

He smiled cheekily at Darien before pulling it out. He opened it and scooped some pie before shoving it into Darien's face. Darien almost chocked. She looked at her surrounding before picking up some whip cream, she gave him a smirk as Dean stood up and took off running. Once she actually got him she ran back to the area of the picnic and ate quickly. She turned around as she saw Dean.

Dean grabbed her waist and slung her over his shoulder. Darien heard the waves crashing noise closer and closer. Darien kicked and punched to get Dean to let go. But it was too late. He dropped her into a cold salty sea. She rose to the top and grabbed Dean's shirt and pulled him in.

She quickly pulled him under as she took off into a run. Dean rose to get Darien but what he got was a pie to the face. He wiped the whip cream on his face and smiled cheekily at her. He opened his arms and once more Darien took off running.

__________________________

"It sound fun." Sam said.

Dean came behind Darien and wrapped his arms around her body.

"Oh yes it was."

(I'm sorry it's short! Its my last day of school,
which is a half day,
and yeah.. So more updates in the summer!)