Castiel ≫ Pillow fights

Imagine Cas... Getting hit by a pillow when you threw it because he teleport into your room.

You were stuck in the bunker. Sam and Dean had left you to get some food. It was late and your couldn't get to sleep. You finally get annoyed and threw a pillow across the room but you did not expect a noise come afterwards. You sat up and gripped you angel blade under your covers. Cas suddenly comes out of the shadows with a pillow on one hand and the other rubbing his face. You giggled as he placed the pillow on the end of your bed. You stopped gripping your angel blade

"How long were you there?"

"I just came. I sense that you could not sleep."

You rolled your eyes. You picked up your angel blade and put it on the table next to you. You grabbed the pillow at the end of the bed. And patted a seat next to you. Cas smiled and sat next to you. You were in love with an angel. A fricken angel!

"Think fast!"

As you threw a pillow into his face and the falling out of the bed because you were giggling so much. You may hit your head hard. Cas threw the pillow to you and attacked you with his fingers moving around your side. You were ticklish. You bursted out laughing as you squirm under Cas' grip. You were able to grab the pillow and hit him on the head. He let go, and you could push him off you. You ran towards the other side of your bed when you were hit by a pillow. You looked across you and Cas was smiling. He zapped next to you and hit you with the pillow.

"Not fair Cas!"

You started a pillow fight. In the end you ended up on the floor with Cas. He had his head on a pillow while you used Cas' chest as a pillow. Your arm went to his should as he wrapped his arms around you. Your legs were leaning on your bed, you were covered by Castiel's trench-coat. You yawned and snuggled even more to Cas.

"Night Cas." He smiled. "I love you."

You looked up at him as he smiled down at you. You reached up and planted a slow sweet kiss on Castiel's lips. When you separated he smiled down at you.

"And I too love you."