Lucifer ≫ Best Friend with the Devil

Imagine Lucifer.... Being your best friend.

You were doing your homework when you hear the sound of wings flapping. You looked up from you maths homework and smiled as you see Lucifer, you best friend. Best friend with the devil was still new to you but he is very different to you than to other people.

"Hey Lu!" You smiled at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked you as he pointed to the sheets and books.

"Homework."

He rolled his eyes as he opened the window. He pushed some one your homework on the floor and kick some outside the window. In the end he set them all on fire. Even your school bag on fire.

"Lucifer!" You said in surprise.

"What? I am getting you out of school so you can hang out with your favourite angel!"

You smirked. "Oh good more time with Gabriel!"

He growled and rolled his eyes. "Very funny." He said sarcastically.

"Huh. Bal must have rubbed off on you. You know I haven't seen him for awhile."

You suddenly got tackled on the floor and someone heavy sitting on you. He looked down at you and smirked.

"I hate you sometimes." He said.

"You really love me."

He rolled his eyes but nodded. It's fun to be best friend with the devil.