Winchesters ≫ Bleed Me Dry

Prompt; Imagine Dean and Sam thinking you're asleep in the backseat of the impala after a long hunt while actually you're unconscious, losing blood from a serious wound

"Thank God, we're done, I need to sleep...for five days straight." You say as the boys walked along side you to the car, "But I need to eat first before I hibernate."

"You are extremely weird, (y/n)." Dean said as he ruffles your hair, "But that's what we love about you."

"Hey! Not the hair!" You said swatting Dean's hands away as he laughs at you, while Sam shakes his head with a smile on his face.

"You already look like a mess, (y/n). So what's the point?" Dean asked as he opened the boot of the car, placing the weapons into it.

It was the truth, you did look a right mess, your hair sticking in every direction. You hair was in a ponytail now you hair had suddenly broke the hair tie leaving your hair in every direction. You had dirt all over you, to say that you were graceful was an understatement, and some blood on your arm but nothing serious.

"Whatever, Dean."

You had finished a hunt, exhausted and in pain your fell into your spot in the impala, which was the back seat of the car. You didn't mind, it meant more leg spaces and leave for you to have a chance to lie across the seats. You lay on the seats, facing the boys. Sam and Dean climbed into the car and soon enough you were moving.

However, unknown to you and the boys, you were injured on the hunt. You slowly couldn't bear the pain on the side you were lying on, so you shifted onto your back, you hand trailed itself to your wound and saw the blood. You looked down and saw the blood through your shirt. You whine as Sam and Dean were in a heated conversation. You gritted your teeth, attempting to sit up and tell one of the boys however you were too weak, lost enough blood to make you close your eyes.

Sam and Dean figured that you had fallen asleep, they wouldn't blame you. It was in the middle of the night, it was a hard fight and it was a long journey to the bunker, well not that long but with Dean tiredness was making the car slow.

You were losing blood, your wound wasn't big but it was sure hell was deep enough for you to loose a concerning amount of blood.

The two didn't noticed because they though you had fallen asleep

That was when the car jerked making you drop your hand onto Sam, making him turn to look at you, but to only widen his eyes, "Dean drive faster."

"Huh what? Why?"

"Dean, (y/n) is bleeding, she's got herself injured on the hunt." Sam said as he tried to turn on his seat, holding pressure down on your side to prevent anymore bleeding, Sam could feel the car slowly speed up.

"How come she didn't tell us?" Dean asked he continues to speed down the road, "God damn it (y/n)!"

"Dean, the was her hand is position, I don't think she knew until it was too late."

Once arriving at the bunker, Sam held you in his arms as Dean held the door open for him. Sam placed you on the table, Dean's eye widen at the wound,and how much blood you lost. Sam looked over to his brother, "You have to pray to Cas."

"Get your feathery ass down here, Cas, it's an emergency."

"What's the emergency?"

Dean turned around as Castiel stepped closer towards Dean, "It's (y/n)." Castiel's eyes trailed over to you and slowly walked over to you, he places his fingers on your head and closes his eyes, the boys watched your wound heal. Castiel nodded towards Dean, who nodded back as gratitude before Cas disappeared. Sam sighs and placed you in your room.

Few hours of eerie silence you woke up to Sam and Dean sleeping in the living room, you slowly walked over to them and see what they were watching.

You looked over to the clock, 4:18, you shook your head as you looked down at your side realising you wound has disappeared, you smiled. "Thanks Cas." You whispered as you fitted yourself in between Sam and Dean, you turned the channel to some music channel.

You leaned against Sam as Dean shifted to lean against you, you giggled as you placed your feet on Dean's lap and played with his hair. You smiled at the two sleeping boys, "Thanks guys for taking care of me."

With that you had fallen asleep with your boys by your side.