Dean ≫ Guitar lessons

Imagine Dean...learn the guitar because of you.

You hear the sound of terrible noise of guitar. You walked into the sound and see Dean playing with your guitar. You snuck up behind him.

"That's not how you play it Deano."

He jumped almost dropping you guitar. He turned around and saw you grinning biting your lip trying not to laugh.

"(Y/N)!!!"

You giggled and jumped over the couch and sat next to him. He gave you your guitar and watched you play Highway to Hell. He was amazed. He always wanted to know how to play the guitar but with the family business and taking care of little Sam. He couldn't. He smiled as you started to play Hey Jude. You stopped halfway and looked at him.

"Do you want me to teach you how to play the guitar?" You asked.

He scratch the back of his head and nodded. You grinned and gave the guitar. You moved so you face him and the guitar. You put his fingers in a G note. You know it was hard but he needed to know the notes so why don't you start with a G?

"Now strum."

He strummed but it came out terrible. His face was hopeless but you giggled.

"Press harder."

He obeyed and looked at you. You motion him to strum and the sound was beautiful. He looked up and grinned you couldn't help but smile. For a couple of hours you taught Dean most stuff. He was a quick learner. When Sam entered the room. He gave both of you confused looks.

"Look Sammy!" Dean said as he started to play Hey Jude.

You smiled at how Dean was nearly getting the notes perfectly. Sam was smiling at his big brother. When Dean finished playing the guitar. You and Sam started clapping.

"Well done Dean." Sam said.

"I couldn't do it without an amazing teacher." Dean winked at you and you shook your head while smiling.