Gabriel ≫ Believe it or not...

Gabriel had zapped both of you into the amustment park for your birthday. You were pissed that it was last minute because he actually forgot your birthday. So the amustment park was both Happy Birthday and I'm Sorry. Anyway, it was so late minute that he had to convice the man to give you tickets. (Which made you so embarrssed!)

Worst of all, He skipped the line of your favourite rides, he claimes it's your birthday why not take riskes? Typical of Gabriel. But you seemed to forgive him after every ride. You were currently on your last favourite ride. Once you got off it. Gabriel bought you some candy without trying to steal some of yours.

It was late and Gabriel had dragged you to go on his favourite ride. However, you don't want to go because you were tired and it was dark. But Gabriel manged to pull you to the ferris wheel. He whispered something to the man who was controlling the ride. The man smiled and nodded as he opened the gate for you two.

"Some times I hate you Gabe." You said as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"But I am your loving boyfriend, aren't I?" He asked as he drapped his arm over you.

You snuggled closer to him. It was cold. The sun had set and it was completly dark. You didn't know that they had fireworks at night. So when you both reached the top it stopped, making your carriage swing back and forth. You looked at Gabriel confused seeing that he had a smile written all over his face.

"We have the perfect view." He said. "Other than the one next to me."

You rolled your eyes, smiled and slapped his playfully.

"Cheeky."

Suddenly you hear a bang. You rip your eyes from Gabriel and watched colourful colours burst into the dark cold night. You smiled as you once more snuggled closer to Gabriel. But there was one firework that caught your attention.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?"

The firework disappeared as you turn to look at Gabriel expecting to look at you cheekily. However, he had a serious face and in his free hand he had a box and in the box it had a beautiful ring. You started to cry.

"(y/n) I know I have been the most worst boyfriend. I forget stuff, like our anniversary or your birthday. But you gave me chances and I am thankful. Every time I look at you I fall in love again. So, (Y/N) will you be my wife and turn into an angel to be with me for eternally?"

You smiled at your angel and nodded. The ride slowly went back down as he slipped on the ring on your finger. You put your head on his shoulder as he kissed your head.

"I can't believe I am marrying an angel."

"Well, believe it or not... You are."

As you looked up and gave each other a kiss with a fireworks bursting in the background. You knew it from then. This was the best birthday you have ever had, all thanks to a certain Archangel.