Father!Dean ≫ Comfort

You hated yourself. The way you acted, the way you talked, the way you look. Just everything. What's worst is to live up with the guilt. Guilt if you didn't save the people. Guilt. It was eating you alive. You couldn't stand to see yourself in the mirror or in a picture. You didn't want to look at yourself as you throw insults to yourself.

Failure.

Idiot.

Worth for nothing.

Weak.

You needed saving, like every single person. But your dad was too busy saving the miserable world again with Uncle Sam. Daddy loves you, honest to god. But he raised you when he was 16. Your mother didn't want you, you probably do the same you wouldn't want yourself. But your dad, when he first look at you he smiled knowing he will find his happiness through his daughter. You didn't understand, why did he want you? You somehow mess up in most hunts. You were still innocent.

But as you grew, he tried to spend as much time as he could. Uncle Sam was there to support him. You became a beautiful, strong, brave and intelligent young lady. However you don't believe you are beautiful, you didn't believe you are strong or brave or smart. You didn't care. But you do care that you are a failure. But somehow every day something will get you going.

You once broke down in your room in the middle of the night. Dean, who was still up,heard the muffled crying. He quickly got up and ran to his daughter's room. When he open the door, his emotion was acting up. You were on the floor with your back leaning against your bed , knees close to your chest and your long sleeves were covering your hands. Tears streamed down your face. Dean walked up to you slowly and sat next to you.

Dean slowly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. You cried on his chest. He knew. He hated the way you thought. He wish he knew how to help. But you know, he was suffering too. Dean rocked you back and forth like he used to do when you were little after a nightmare. He kissed the top of your head.

"I know how you look in the mirror and hate what you see, Baby-girl." He whispered in your ear. "You're not a failure or an idiot or anything you think about yourself. You're a strong, beautiful, smart girl. Remember that, Baby-girl. I hate to see you so broken."

Dean Winchester, known as your dad, he might not be the best person to ask for advice. But he is the best person for comfort.