Requested Dean ≫ Blood Stains

For ReaganWeasley aka Reagan.

Hunting with the boys is... How to put it? Eventful? Gory? Reagan has been with Dean and Sam for a long time. So when splitting up into different directions still makes Reagan nervous. So when they split up it made Reagan nervous. How can she not? There is a demon lurking around the shadows that surrounds her. She slowly walked around as she grip her blade tighter. (I swear if you thought that was dirty.)

"Well, Hello there." The demon said. "Aren't you just a pretty thing?"

"Where are you?" She growled as she tried to get rid of her nervousness.

"Behind you."

As the demon was able to stab Reagan in the side. She quickly turned around and stabbed the demon in the face and made sure it was dead. She looked down to the knife that was in her. He crumpled to the floor as her blood slowly flow out of her. Luckily Dean found her in minutes.

"Reagan! Are you alright?" He asked as he came to her side.

"Well, other than I am bleed then okay. I guess." She smiled as Dean gave her a look.

"No time to joke."

"Well..."

"No. Now just put pressure on it." He said as rip apart of his shirt.

He wrapped it around her wound and her hands as he lifted you up. She can sense that he was worried. Reagan moved closer to Dean's chest. She could see a faint smile but it was quickly removed off his face.

"You smiled. Why are you so caring? I mean I am only just a friend of yours." She whispered, unable to catch her shallow breaths.

"Just a friend?" Dean asked with a shocked face.

Well to you I am just a friend. I am here trying not to cry over the fact I am being friendzoned by you Dean. I am in love with you! She thought. Well, more like spoke out loud but not noticing that she did. Dean looked down at here.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" She asked in a frightful tone tagging along.

"I.." He smiled. "I was afraid that you would reject me. Because I am in love with you."

She smiled but suddenly started coughing up blood. He started to run towards the impala and calling Sam to get is ass to the impala.

"Sorry. I got blood on your shirt."

"Hey, these blood stains will forever remind me how we confess our love."

"Uh guys. Reagan, injured, should I drive?" Sam interrupted.

"Yeah." They both replied then looking at each other and giving each other a kiss.

"Finally." Sam said driving quickly.

(I DON'T KNOW OF YOU LIKE THIS! But I hope you do!)