Requested Dean ≫ Hatred

For Sara_Papa16 aka Sara

Sara hates Dean Winchester with a passion. You would think that she would love him like all the other girls. No, she preferred Sam. Dean hates her too. It doesn't need a genius to figure it out. Snarky and Sarcastic remarks. Insults. Name calling. And of course the eyes that says "I want to fucking rip you throat out and feed them to the hellhounds." Anyway there is a fine line between hatred and dislike.

Anyway, Sam hates the pair of them when they are in the same room. They always end up in a fight. Anywhere and everywhere. But to Sam. Sam sees right through the line of hatred. He can see that both of them are truly in love.

"Why don't you go back to hell? They seem to enjoy you more than I do!" Sara screamed at Dean.

"Oh? I'm pretty sure you'll be a great meal to the hellhounds!" Dean sneered.

Sam stopped himself from groaning and butting in. Sara screamed at Dean before walking, more like storming, out of the room. Dean rolled his eyes. Sam gave Dean his bitch face. As Dean start complaining about Sara.

"Shut up." Sam finally said.

As he flicked another page of his book in front of him.

"Its so obvious that you love her." Sam said as he looked up.

"Are you mad?" Dean asked.

Sam shrugged. "Possibly. But I am right this time."

Dean glared as Sara walked in again. She smiled at Sam, who smiled back, then turned to Dean. She tried to stop herself from groaning. She glared at Dean, who did the same.

"You guys are in love with each other!"

Sam sang from his chair. The two broke their glare off by glaring at Sam. They turned back to each other and had the glare off again.

"I do not love this cocky, over confident, arrogant son of a bitch." Sara hissed.

"And I do not love this smart ass, beautiful, kiss ass bastard." Dean stated.

Sara and Dean must not be paying attention to Dean's words but Sam did as he smiled grew.

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

Sam rolled his eyes and stopped what he was doing to watch what was happening to his brother and best friend.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

Sam's smile grew and he giggled to himself. The pair in front of him was getting closer and closer.

"Oh just kiss already!" Sam said.

As he watched his brother and best friend crash their lips onto each other. Okay, it was official Sam is fucking cupid.