Requested Crowley ≫ You're a twat you know.

For SupernaturalTrekkie for her cousin Reaperangel. (I hope that made sense.)

"Do you have to go?" She pleaded the dapper man.

He looked at the beautiful girl in front of him. He kissed her head and headed for the door. Angel, how ironic, the girlfriend of the dapper hell king. Angel pouted at Crowley and begged once more to stay. Crowley sighed but shook his head. He took off a necklace and put it on Angel.

"Now, I am always around."

He kissed her on the lips. It was short and sweet. He smiled cheekily at Angel before zapping away to some place he wouldn't tell you.

One thing for sure, he's gone. Somewhere. He can't come back. He's dead. As much he is Crowley and he's better, he could't just stay alive for another century or something. Sure, Angel was probably going to hell because of Crowley. Crowley promised she would be turned into a demon if that ever happened. Well, where the fuck is the bastard now? Rotten in hell trying to find a way to get out to stay alive as a demon.

Damn Crowley for being him. Why that accent man had to make Angel fall and fall hard. (No pun intended.) Why does he had to be dapper demon? Why can't he be a bastard like all the other demons?

But Crowley... Crowley is gentle and sweet when he's around Angel. But he can get protective. It's sweet then there is the ugly side. The side that Crowley refuse to show Angel and Angel will never see it. Well, she won't anyway. He's dead. He's finally a dead demon. No second chances now.

"But darling, do you mean it?"

"What? That I love you? Crowley, honey. I always and forevermore love you."

Angel's leg dangled as she sat on the King of Hell's lap. Her head rested on his shoulder while Crowley's arms were wrapped around her protectively.

"Well then love, I do too love you."

She knew from the moment that he was in love with her. She knew that he was being honest. Oh Crowley. His warm brown eyes and his accent. His laugh was melting. She never knew she would be this broken when he left, when he went, when he died.

But she expected too much. She expected him to protect her. She expected him to get rid away the nightmares. She expected him to help her get her past away from her. She expected to make her feel special.

"Happy Birthday Love."

"I thought you don't like celebrating birthdays, anyone's birthday."

"Just take the bloody present Angel."

Oh how much she loved at memory. She got a crown on that birthday. Meaning she is the Queen of Hell. Maybe she thinks to much... Or maybe she just want's to know that it's not real, that it is a lie. Why did life a dick?

Angel decided that she need air. She hadn't been outside since...his death. Angel walked to the park and watched in disgust to see the couple being happy. Ugh. She decide that she didn't want to throw up and move to a coffee shop. However was pulled into a ally way.

"The hell man!"

"You got hell right, love."

Angel saw the same person she fell in love with. She didn't want to believe it. She couldn't.

"You're not real. You're just a part of my mind. You're not real."

He seemed offended. Heartbroken even.

"Darling, it's me. See."

He gentle grabbed Angel's arm and pulled her closer. She shook her head. But was suddenly she was feeling the same thing when she kissed Crowley. Fireworks. The world ending. When they both separated. Crowley knew she believe that he was real. Until he was smacked in the face.

"You're a twat you know."

He smirked. "I'm your twat thought."