Requested Lucifer ≫ You are my darling

For j_jade aka Julia again.

Julia walked into her shared house with Lucifer. She walked in a bad time.She heard a loud band and crash. She wondered if it was the best time to enter. She turned around about to leave when she thought maybe it will worry Lucifer too much. She sighed and entered calling to Lucifer that she was home. But in her answer was a loud curse. She flinched at the sound of her boyfriend's voice.

Yet, why didn't she leave the sod? He takes his anger out in anything, screams, shouts. Although the countless times he had tried to hurt Julia he always came back with something as a sorry gift. But this time his anger got the best of him. His face redden as the time elapsed. She feared that one day that she had to leave because of his anger. Oh no, he was much different.

Lucifer, he was a big ole softie around her. He was all to die for. His crystal blue shined when he smiled. Oh, and his smile. His smile was a sly bastard that made you want to play tricks on. Oh and his voice. His voice? It was to melt for. No wonder she fell in love. Who wouldn't? Well, despite the fact that he was the FUCKING devil. Then who couldn't stop themselves from Lucifer?

She went to the living room and saw Lucifer. Lucifer turned around and smirked. She rolled her eyes at the angel in front of her as he stuck his fork like tongue. Julia sighed at the devil.

"Rough day?"

Lucifer nodded. Julia mentally sighed knowing that she had calm him down by showing up. She open her arms and offered him a hug. He rolled his eyes before obeying to hug her.

"So wanna talk about it? Or should I leave and let you take your anger on the house?"

Lucifer chuckled. "Stay."

Julia nodded as they both tear the hug. They both sat down on the couch and put a movie on. Lucifer ended up with his head on her lap as she played with his blond hair. They weren't really paying attention to the movie. She were more like talking about his day. He actually said what happened. They suddenly heard a noise and they both smelt sulfur. Julia groaned. They, you could say, having a nice couple moment.

"I have salt, holy water and an angelic blade. I swear if you don't leave me and my boyfriend in 5 seconds. I will push the devil and will kill you." She screamed.

As they heard a bang then silence. Lucifer was smiling at her. Julia looked down and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"I love you, you know that?"

"Yeah, yeah. What do you want?"

"Popcorn?"