Badlands Series ≫ Castle

Part three of fifteen

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised

You smiles to yourself. Sam and Dean had lost you after that night at the bunker and now you were slightly free. It had been a week and rumour has it there was a new queen of the supernatural creatures.

Creatures didn't believe it, or didn't want to. Hunters was getting ready to take down this queen but the thing is they heard that the queen only appears to certain people, and don't blink because you'll never open those pretty eyes again.

You are the queen.

Bless.

Honestly, it felt quite fitting really. You were high and powerful, oh and not forgetting extremely dangerous. But then after the talk you git sick of it. Everywhere you went to hear it, pretending it's not you, you talk to other hunters about it. You were the new topic, it got boring after a while but you couldn't get rid of the topic.

Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it

Nothing was going to stop you anyway. What's the point to give up and cry? What was all the point to build your reputation to only have it ripped away from you, to only give it up and get defeated. Oh no, that used to be you but you changed, you don't give up so easily. Oh no.

"Hello sweetheart."

You spun in your heel and smiles, sickly like. "Oh hello, Crowley."

Crowley narrowed his eyes before smiling. Although he was completely on Team Free Will side, he had to admit he did quite like this new you and thought it actually fitted you. You crossed your arms restraining yourself from pushing Crowley aside and continue shopping, in the busy fashion city, New York.

"Now, love, just want to state but I am king around here. I rule."

You snorted, "Now, love," You mocked, "just want to state that you are King of Hell. I have been nickname the Queen of Supernatural. You know what that means? That means every single supernatural being respect me or at least try to."

I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

"I didn't want to be queen, I just got the title because I got a reputation, Crowley. Now leave me alone."

You pushed past Crowley and walked straight forward, how was people not catching on the conversation you just had? Of course stupid oblivious humans they are. Crowley caught up and walked by your side but then speeding in front of you and stopping you once again.

"What is it Crowley? Do you need your ears checked? Because I did say that you to leave me alone, didn't I?"

Crowley frowned at you tone, "Now, darling, you shouldn't be so mean."

You laugh and raised an eyebrow, "Now that is new, coming out of a demon more precisely the king of hell. How ironic!"

Crowley narrowed his eyes, obviously getting annoyed with your new found attitude. He wore an angry annoyed face that wanted to kill you, but somehow he just couldn't. Maybe because you guys were so close.

I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up and there's an old man sitting on the throne,
that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

"Please Crowley, you really think I would soften up?" You wore a grin, "Wow, you have low expectations of me."

Crowley growled making you laugh, a pitiful laugh making Crowley cower slightly. What was he doing? He's the king of hell! He's been more experience of being dead and these supernatural abilities. So why on Earth is he afraid of you? Was it because he was afraid of being hurt or you believe hurt.

"Your feelings doesn't matter to me, Crowley." You waved your hand, "Now move!"

Crowley didn't move instead he took a step closer to you. You raised an eyebrow as he shook his head, you scoffed at the stupidity.

Oh, all of these minutes passing, sick of feeling used
If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised
Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it

He looked at you, "Why have you become like this? We used to be so close."

You laughed, "Oh, don't give me the sob story, Crowley. It doesn't suit you. I was sick and tired of being in that environment, you know why? Because, hell, it was not healthy!"

You shrieked making people look at you, you send them all a dirty look making the, turn away and almost bumping into someone. You looked at Crowley, who wore a disapproving face. It wasn't amused or cheeky he usually had. It wasn't that face that made you want to smack him. It wasn't even like that, he wore a disapproving face. That was a rare expression.

"I was used, betrayed, given false lies and false hope!"

Crowley became guilty, looking down as his face changed making you smile. You were breaking him, you frowned again when he looked back at you. Your eyes fired up with anger. Crowley stepped back, regretting that choice of angering you. He just wanted to know, he wanted to know whose fault it was.

There's no use crying about it

You rolled your eyes and stepped to Crowley and place a kiss. Once pulled away, you smirked leaving Crowley with mixed feelings.

"You always loved me."

It was true, Crowley had love you. More than a sister, more than a friend. He loved you like a lover, however you never felt the same you always saw Crowley as a friend, nothing more. It broken him, yes, but he soon got over it, after he realised how in love you were with Dean. But now this left him confused yet slightly made his fancy rebuilt again inside his heart. But that smirk that played on your lips made him falter. You whispered in his ear.

"But I don't love you the way you do."

///

LIKE SERIOUSLY, THIS LITTLE BANDLAND SERIES IS GOOD AND I AM THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO TOLD ME FOR A PART TWO BECAUSE I MADE A PART THREE.

EVIL!YOU is sO BAD ASS AND DAMN