Phrase Prompt ≫ Dean

6 "No, I didn't fall in love with you just to lose you."

"You say I would make a better liar, I never face the music when it's dire and I breathe disaster ever after. Don't pull away from me now."

Dean watched over your unconscious body, he was worried. In his head he knew he could stopped you from hurting. Sam was pleaded to get Dean away from you for a bit but its been three days and you haven't woken up yet. Dean blames himself really, Sam knew it and tries to distract him from you. Sam also know that Dean had fallen smitten with you.

Unknown to you, Dean fell in love with all your little features. Dean fell in love with your personality and looks. Dean loved you as a whole but he never found the right time to confess his heart to you. It was always in the time of danger or drunken nights that he wants to spill. Dean always wanted to say his love for you but he never found the right words.

Dean was lost.

Unknown to him, you had fallen for him as he did with you. Although, you kept it locked away with your unsatisfied heart because you were afraid what he would say. You were afraid of reject but you were also afraid of love. Pointless really, but you were in love with Dean but you were afraid of reject.

Now there you laid on the bed as Dean waited for you to wake so he could scowl at you and hug you before closing the door as he kick himself on how shitty he was. Dean had fallen into the routine to talk to you, in the hopes you are listening. Sam listens to him, he likes the gentle words that Dean offers;

"Come on, (Y/n). You gotta wake up, I could be your perfect disaster, you could be my ever after."

"Well I just wish we could go back one more time and begin it, back before I lost myself somewhere. Somewhere in that place where I started to think that you didn't need me."

"I know I haven't been the best to show much love, but god damn it, I am in love with you and I can't seem to tell you at the right time. I'm missing you like crazy and why don't you wake up? Please... I need you."

Sam was sick and tired of Dean pleads of you to wake up. He wanted you back but nothing hurts more than his own brother drowning in sorrow.

"Dean, you know she'll wake up." Sam said leaning against the doorframe.

Sam had been worried, more than ever, his brother was sulking and best friend was lying on the bed unconscious, of course he was worried. Sam felt so bad for his brother. The only girl that he had truly love was hurt on the hunt and now Dean was blaming himself, but it was nothing new. Dean usually blamed himself, Sam knew and hated it.

Dean looked at his brother, "And what if she doesn't? She'll just die thinking I saw her as a friend!"

Sam sighs and walks over to him, and placed a gentle hand on his brother's shoulder. "She'll wake up, Dean, she's a fighter and you know it. "

Dean agreed to take time away from you but when you awoke Dean came rushing in and engulfing you into a hug, you laughed as you strain the pain away. Dean let go and looked right in your eyes.

"I am so sorry, (Y/n)." Dean said, "I could have protected you."

"Dean, I'm fine! Look at me, I'm awake now aren't I?"

"No, I didn't fall in love with you just to lose you. I know you're awake now but I have been so damn worried about you an-"

A gentle kiss was placed on his lips firmly. At first he was shocked but slowly relaxed and kissed back. You smiled and you parted. Your forehead touched as Dean looked deep into your eyes. He sighed.

"Sometimes you don't realise what you say, Dean. But I am in love with you too."