Balthazar ≫ The typical love story

He was known to be sarcastic and self-centred. But if you only knew the real him. She was the only person to see the real him. He was in love. He never felt love. He's been alone since he faked his death. He never experience love. He hated the feelings. But she... Oh sweet (y/n) she taught him to love to feel. She loved him unconditionally. She never left his side and was always ready when he broke down. He loves her like no other.

Balthazar used to be a robot. He never ever show his feelings. His eyes wouldn't even tell an emotion. He was stiff and hated the world around him. he despise the sinners of the world. He would scowl at every little mistake people made. He would be the person who would point out all your flaws.

(Y/n) was free. She smiled happily as her eyes shined. Her nose flare when she was angry. She felt different emotions and she felt free. she was careless of the miserable world around her. She would smile at everything even if they look like they're in a bad mood. She didn't care. She loved her feelings, it's a normal thing right?

What they both felt was pain. Balthazar drowned his pain in hatred and wines. (y/n) drowned her pain by being careless. They both had enough. Wars and disasters. How much they both despised them. They both felt lonely. Balthazar never had someone by his side. (Y/n) had people by here but they soon fade away. They just needed someone to hold them when they are sad, they just need someone to make them laugh when they are down. They just need someone.

When they met, it was like love at first sight. They were destine to meet. She was walking one way and he the other. They clashed, hands touched and phones fell. Sorry's were being said. They both stood up, without looking at each other. But when their eyes looked at each other. It was like time stopped still. Like they both read each other's past. They both smiled and exchanged names. Soon they had each other's phone numbers. It was a start of a beautiful relationship.

Months passed and it seemed like the two were best friends. But did they wanted to be just best friends? Every night Balthazar hopes she calls. Every night (y/n)'s heart flutters when hearing his voice. Balthazar sighs when they hang up. (Y/n) closes her eyes wishing he will ring back. Both of them are so oblivious. Both of them just want to hear the words of "I need you." Or "I want you." Just your typical love story.

Then more months passed. Feeling were heard, kisses were shared. They were each other's weak point because everyone has their weak point. They were both ready to break down and just let everything go because they knew they had someone there to comfort them. But Balthazar had to freaking keep the secret, he didn't want her to be afraid. He didn't want her to be in danger. (Y/n) had demons on her tail, how can she say she pissed off some demons by being a kick ass hunter?

Then that night came, Balthazar died. Castiel went to meet the girl. He was surprised, Balthazar was the one to have a different taste in women. Girls who like to drink and party. While (y/n) was different. Of course Castiel had to explain everything to her, starting from that Balthazar was a angel, and he emphasise on the word was. Castiel bids his sorry to her, he never wanted to kill his brother, never but there is a reason for everything. Castiel ended the explanation with "He truly loves you. He was just trying to protect you." Castiel zapped away then.

They were happily together for two years, without any creatures attacking them. Every night, (y/n) would break down. Who was there to hold her? Who was there to protect her from her fears and demons? No one. Now every night when she fall asleep she gets nightmares. Waking up in cold sweat and fresh tears. She fears going to sleep. She fears the living. This girl turned different, just as Castiel and Balthazar thought. She was happy, carefree then she was in love, happy now shes broken and afraid.

Then she was hunting once, vampire. She died that night. She went to heaven that early morn. Her spirit looked over a similar blonde hair angel. Balthazar. She watched him fall to his knees and cried. He knew from then his soulmate died. A pain shot through (y/n)'s heart. How did Balthazar  fake his death? This was punishment. Their paths won't cross for a long time. Balthazar had to live without his darling (y/n). (Y/n) had to watch her handsome Balthazar broken.

Now, was this the typical love story you wanted to hear?