Dean ≫ Dear Dean

Dear Dean,

I never know how to say this. But no ever does. I want you to tell everyone who cared for me what happen. I can't do it. I am such a coward. Can you dig a coward? I took a train. I want to get the train and come back to you. I want you to engulf me with your hugs and kisses. Tell me that it was a chick flick moment. But I took a train somewhere and where far away. I will miss you, your apple green eyes, your smile, just you. I can't live without you. Yet here I am almost missing the train. I want to miss the train and take another to see you. Maybe even a hug or a kiss could do.

Dean... My sweet, sweet tough Dean. Miss me? Don't. I'll just be another girl in the mist of your past. Won't I? Hm. You always said I was the troublemaker wasn't I? I got to admit I was. I think I just got crazy. I am starting to admit stuff and you know me too well that I don't admit to stuff unless it's needed. Now look were we are. Me gone you reading this crap of a letter.

I wrote this letter so many time but I end up just ripping them up. I am so sorry for the scuff of my handwriting, I guess you could tell I was rushing this. I have the urge to stop and rip this up. But I won't. I need to tell you through a letter. I don't think I will ever come back Dean. Sorry about that...I am sorry that it was short notice and you didn't even try to stop me or say goodbye. But I don't think you could have stopped me. I don't think I couldn't bare to say goodbye to you Dean.

I hope you will remember me though. I will miss you. Just don't start drinking again eh? I don't like Sammy would like that. Oh that reminds me tell Sam I love him like a brother.

Dean...My darling, my train is here. It's time to leave. But remember I love you.

The girl you fell in love, (y/n).

Dear (y/n),

How can I put this? You a coward? I can dig that. Well try to anyway. I'll try to make this in a good condition, good handwriting and no smudges. I hope you got on the train safely. Got where they needed you safe. I wish you got on the train to see me. I just need to see you again. I told the others by the way. I don't think they understood me but maybe they have they cried afterwards. I cried during the time I read your letter and while tell them. My heart breaks when hearing upon your name. I know, you are probably telling me I am so deep and I never am.

I will miss you, you aren't going to be one of those girls. You aren't going to be in a mist of my past. On no! You are important to me. You weren't a girl who I had one night stands. You were the girl who gave me the feeling of being loved by a girl. You were the one who told me I can feel sad and I don't need to hide my emotions away.

I am sick to my stomach. My stomach is twisted and not the good way. Not the way when I met you. When I fell in love even. My heart seems to slow down. Maybe because you weren't here to make it jump. Don't be sorry. I guess they need you now. You are needed for something important. I couldn't bare to look into your eyes if you said goodbye to me. I would have tried to stop you but fate is fate. But my love. I am not good with words or deep things like this but did you know how much I cared for you?

Honey, I'll drop this letter off on your grave so you can see it. I just...I just want two minutes to see your face, to hear your soft voice, to see your smile. I don't think I can promise on the drinking but I'll try not to come home drunk. Don't worry about Sam okay? He... He's coping better than me anyway. He told me that you were a little sister to him.

(Y/n)...I love you so much. Never think for one minute I never did because I loved you too much to even let you go.

The boy who will forever love you, Dean.