Winchesters ≫ Video Chats

Imagine Sam and Dean... Video Chatting you while you're in collage.

It was half way through the semester and you have been missing the Winchesters like crazy. You had a dorm to yourself because you requested one since the other one was a demons and tried to kill you. In your dorm you had a demon trap on the floor but covered by a rug. You have signs around the room but covered up with posters. You were going to pain over them when the semester finish. You were doing homework when a noise from your laptop. You looked at it and smiled.

Video call from; Sam Winchester
Accept. Decline.

You click Accept and you see two faces of the Winchesters. Dean was eating Pie. Sam was eating 'rabbit food.' They weren't in a crappy motel but they were in the bunker. Oh how much you missed the bunker. You smiled and waved at them. They grinned at you.

"Hows life of collage?" Dean asked.

You shrugged. "Boring. Nothing exciting."

You started to eat bag of chips. You all started to talk about what is going on since you left for collage. Then you guys started laughing really hard because of jokes. It was almost 2:30am when you started to yawn. You didn't know what time it was where the boys where.

"I think its time for you to go to bed." Sam said.

"No I think I am okay." You argued, you missed the, and it would be a long time till they would cal, or video chat you.

"Yeah! Look at her, Sam. She's perfectly fine." Dean taking your side.

They started to go into an argue. You started to eat more food and watch the boys argue. Soon when they finished you were asleep. Your head on the table but you wrote on a pad and stood it next to you it read: "Night boys. I love and miss you!"

They both smiled before saying something in unison.

"Night (y/n). We love and miss you too."

Then they logged off however you weren't fully asleep. You heard them and smiled before actually drifting to a slumber.