Brother!Gabriel ≫ Broken

You love your brothers but you hate the fighting. You were brought up by your brothers, you were loved by them. Now you don't even know if they love you. You often see Gabriel, you mostly stay around the Winchesters as they treated you as their own sister, loved you like their own family.

What happened to your family? Michael was being a goody two shoes. Lucifer wasn't being understood. Raphael was being a douch as usual. Gabriel was hopeless. Balthazar was fighting. Castiel was confuse. And you? You were scared. Scared by your own older brothers. Your own bloody fucking brother.

Michael, showed you to be strong and warrior, to be a fight and always hold your ground.

Lucifer, showed you to always be loving and caring to those who care for you.

Raphael, showed you it's okay to be smart and witty to everyone.

Gabriel, showed you to have fun and not always be serious.

Balthazar, showed you that people will always be there somehow.

Castiel, showed you that you can be oblivious to stuff and taught you personal space.

Yes, what happened to that? Is your messed up broken family this bad. Then in this case yes. You love your brothers so much, but hatred always got the better of them. Michael always was the Prince of heaven. Lucifer would always be the favoured one.

Now , everyone is disappearing from your life. Castiel is with the Winchesters, Lucifer and Michael is lurking and Gabriel is crying. You never thought to see the day that Gabriel cry. Gabriel was always the strong one. He masked his pain and sadness into fun and games. But when he is angry, you just know he has been killing. But not once you saw your own older brother cry.

"Gabe?"

Gabriel looked up, as his face was buried into his hands, trying to wipe his tears away as quickly as he could. But then sighed knowing his little sister wasn't going to be fooled. You sat next to him then hugged him. He was always your favourite brother; he gave warm hugs, he was funny, he was protective.

"I just want it to be over! (Y/n)!"

"I know Gabe, I just want everything to stop, and get everything back to normal."

That week, everything changed. Your brother died. You hated your brother. You hated your own family. How selfish, hating, terrible family you had to suffer. Gabe was always there. You never talked to any of your brothers. You disappeared. They believe you are dead, they mourned, they blamed themselves. But the person who mourn the most was the person who was also broken with her.

Gabe.