Family Series ≫ Family

You looked over to Dean. He was busy playing pranks with Lucifer and Gabriel. You actually enjoy your family. You seem to get over the hate and now you guys were close as ever. Sam was currently in this prank war however Lucifer and Gabriel, who teamed up, didn't know.

Dean was happy that his brother decided that he would team up with him in this prank war. Balthazar and Crowley went out to do some wine tasting shit or some sort. Castiel was busy reading. While you, well you were going through your favourite tv series and having another marathon of it.

"FOR JUSTICE!"

You hear Gabriel scream as he threw Dean's pie at his face. You also hear Gabriel laughing as Lucifer and Gabriel high five each other. Sam was able to soak Gabriel and Lucifer while they were laughing at Dean's annoyed and angry face.

You rolled your eyes as you turn to look back your screen. There on the screen was the most stupidest idiotic thing. You look up at the pranksters. They, the archangels, made a mistake. They thought your laptop was Sam's so they decided to put a picture of a think you did not want to see.

You closed your laptop and stood up. You crossed your arms over your chest as the brothers looked at each other. Cas looks up from his reading and looks at an angry you.

"Gabriel, Lucifer, I suggest you defend yourself."

-•-•-•-

When Crowley and Balthazar enter the bunker it was a state. It was a mess. Paint everywhere. Ripped pillows and feathers everywhere. Superglued things against the walls. There in the middle of it was a peaceful reading Castiel.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Crowley asked.

"The Winchesters, Lucifer, Gabriel and (y/n) had a prank fight. You missed their paint fight. I believe they are having a food fight now."

"Blood hell."

-•-•-•-

At the end of the day, with the snap of the angel's fingers the mess went away, your family had a movie night, it wasn't titanic and Balthazar was grateful. Popcorn and sweets and beer or alcohol of such around the living room of the bunker as you watched the movie.

You have to admit, you have the best family ever.

-•-•-•-

Sorry for a slow updates but they will be like this. This is a continue of one crazy family. I think this is going to be a series on here because I frankly like it. Hope you like, sorry for the length.