Requested Castiel and Demon!Dean ≫ Um...Brothery love...Sorry.

For SabrielShipsDestiel aka Sil.

As much as she loves the guys, she only thought of them as brothers, older brothers. They were the perfect brothers, Cas and the two Winchesters. They were all protective, of not over protective, caring, funny but yet serious. It was the three brothers, The Smart One, The Rebellious One and The Hungry One. However Sam seems to be the only one right now to know that Sil only loves them as Brothers, no more, no less.

Cas and Dean doesn't seem to catch that. That is why Sil always around Sam more when he told her about the mini fights about her. At first she found it funny and cute then she found it annoying and irritating. Everywhere she goes she could hear the constant loud voice of an argument and when they don't think she can't see them they glare at each other.

Right now Sil was waiting outside Dean's room. She needed a favour however she could hear, once again, the loud voice of an angel and a demon. (Surprise surprise ain't it?) Sometimes Sil just want to hit them repeatedly on the head. Brothers are naturally annoying, brothers?! More like boys.

She could hear the "She's mine!" Or "I saw her first." Or "I deserved her more than you." And a new one. "She is more like me than you!" She sighed and stormed in. She stood in the middle of the room with her arms folded as she wore an annoyed expression. They, the two boys, looked at her. Cas looked her confusingly while Dean turned red. She rolled her eyes and admitted she heard the whole argument.

"How long have you know about this?" Dean asked.

"I don't know few weeks."

"So out of us who do you love?" Cas demanded. "Him or Me?"

"Both of you guys!" She smiled as she saw both boys' face turned confused.

"How can you love both of us, Sil?"

"Well...Um...Brotherly Love...Sorry." She turned red and ran away from the guys who sighed defeated.

A/N-I HAVEN'T IGNORED YOU GUYS HONESTLY. I HAVE LOADS OF ONE SHOTS TO DO SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME PLUS I JUST HONESTLY KEEP FORGETTING. BUT IF YOU DID REQUEST ONE I HAVE SOME IN LINE SO PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY. THANKS YOU. I AM SORRY IF MY WRITING JUST WENT SHIT.