Requested Sam ≫ I'm So Sorry

For Taistiel aka Taiya.

It's not the first time she've died. Okay, let's admit. Hunting with the Winchesters isn't the best. What's worst for Sam, is that Taiya died before he actually got to say 'I love you'. Yes, cliché. Sam watched your body go limp and pale. He felt your lips turn into ice cold. You died with a smile. Stupid Vampire.

Sam saw a letter on his bedside after many sleepless nights, he and Dean knew he is losing his mind. He sighed and it was a note to check his laptop. He hasn't checked his laptop for a few days, that must be serious, he got up and grabbed his laptop and sat back on his bed.m

He opened his laptop and then looked at the note which had instructions. He followed the correctly. He clicked on one of them and it opened a video. It started with Taiya fixing the camera. In the background you could hear Dean shouting at her.Taiya rolled her eyes and started to speak.

"Okay Sam, listen and watch well. Remember those times when I carried a camera and always told you it was a experiment? Well, I lied. Ever since I met you 5 years ago there was something about you. I don't know what but there was something..." Taiya took a deep breath before looking down then looking up. "Maybe, I should show you what I was doing."

And with that, a lot of editing happened, a video of him and Taiya laughing at something stupid. Then it switched to a video of them at beach, then it flickered to a video of him and her pranking Dean. It kept flicking through until it flashed back onto Taiya.

"I have to admit something. Before I met you. I had a deal with Crowley. I sold my soul for ten years to save my brother, who now is living peacefully. I am making this video because a witch, how is nice not evil I checked, told me I was going to die of a vampire. Look Sam, that night will be the same night I was suppose to be dragged to hell."

Sam saw tears streaming down her face. Sam sighed as tears started to form. Right there he just wanted to stop the video but he heard the soft sobs from Taiya. He sees Taiya with tears streaming down her face, she sniffed and wiped her tears away.

"I guess this is goodbye? I know, very coward not telling you all in person. I'm just not good with goodbyes. I just want to say: I'm so sorry and that I was, am and always love you. I am sorry that I couldn't tell you before but I just didn't want to hurt you more. Please forgive me."

And with that she got up and stopped the video. But there was one video that caught his eye just before it stopped. He went back and rewatched it. He finally got the message when she said: "If I lived that long to see your wedding and My wedding." He chuckled to himself about she talked about her and his wedding. Both of you getting married to each other.

"Goodbye Taiya."