Gabriel ≫ Meet the family

Gabriel was bringing you home to meet the family. Gabriel didn't want to because he was afraid that you wouldn't be approved of. Let's face it, he had every right to be afraid. Michael was strict, Lucifer was just plain judge-y. Raphael usually agrees with Michael. Castiel is always uneasy of new people and Balthazar really does not care.

That's the reason why Gabriel and Balthazar are great brothers but we all know that Gabriel and Lucifer's relationship can never be beaten. You on the other side was kinda excited. You're just about to meet more angels. But you were also nervous, what if they don't like you?

"They'll have to like you, you are just like me! We're basically the perfect match!"

"Sometimes two things the same don't usually work out, Gabe Babe."

"Helpful. Really helpful."

Gabriel was pacing, trying to calm himself down by saying positive things while you were saying negative which wasn't helping anyone. You could both feel that you two were nervous and the tension in the room was high.

"You know you don't have to go. I can just tell them and they'll understand."

"Gabe..."

He sighed and sit on the bed. "I know..."

You finished you makeup and turned around to face him. You pulled him up and looked in his eyes. He gives you a smile as you smiled back.

"It'll be fine."

He nodded as you kissed his cheek. He grabbed your hand as zapped away to the gates of mansion, the brothers decided to live together in a mansion, Gabriel didn't want to live with them. You weren't dressed up like a long dress with high heels no you weren't that type of girl, you still looked formal though. A nice short dress, just above the knees, small heels. You put your hair in a bun and did your makeup.

Gabriel thought you looked beautiful as always. He knocked on the door then held your hand. His thumb rubbed against the back of your hand. You could obviously tell he was nervous. Inside there was a lot of screaming and shouting, with the occasional bashing and crashing noises. The door open revealing a calm, heavy breathing Lucifer. Gabe and you gave him a small weird look.

"Gabriel! Welcome home brother! Ah, and you must be the lovely (y/n). Come in!"

You smiled gratefully at Lucifer as you walked in first. The two brother walked together, whispering to each other as you looked around in awe.

"Did you get paid to say that?" Gabriel asked in a hush tone.

"Maybe, fine girl you have there bro. Might steal her for the night." Lucifer laughed as Gabriel glared.

"Dickbag."

"Twatface."

You turned around and smiled, nervously at Lucifer. Then looked at Gabriel, who slowly moved to your side.

"I am Lucifer, the second eldest of the family. And certainly the most beautiful. Pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Lucifer."

He smiled as he shook your hand, he excused himself as he got the other brothers. First to come to introduce himself next was Michael.

"Hello, I am Michael, the eldest. And must I say my brother picked a fine lady, (y/n)."

You blushed as the next brother came to introduce himself.

"Raphael. Pleasure to meet you."

You didn't really like Raphael, you felt like he wasn't trustworthy. He was much alike with Michael. You sense that Michael and Raphael are close brothers. The next brother came, waltzing towards you with a brilliant smile.

"The names Balthazar, love. I must agree with my brother, you are a beauty."

Gabriel tighten his grip around your waist. As Balthazar kissed the back of your hand. Then next came the last brother. By the looks of him you knew that you will get along nicely with this brother.

"Castiel. You look very lovely. Gabriel is very lucky to have you."

You smiled gratefully at him then turned to Gabriel. You smiled at him as he smiled back. Gabriel let go of your waist before clapping his hands.

"Now you have met the family, food anyone?"