Dean ≫ Dreams and a Broken Heart

"I, Bride, take you, Groom to be my husband. I will share my life with yours, build our dreams together, support you through times of trouble, and rejoice with you in times of happiness. I promise to give you respect, love and loyalty through all the trials and triumphs of our lives together.This commitment is made in love,kept in faith,lived in hope, and made new every day of our lives."

The priest looked at the man and spoke. The man smiled at his bride, the bride bit her lip and contain the joy that was already written over her face.

"I, Groom, take you, Bride, to be my wife. I will share my life with yours, build our dreams together, support you through times of trouble, and rejoice with you in times of happiness. I promise to give you respect, love and loyalty through all the trials and triumphs of our lives together. This commitment is made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope, and made new every day of our lives."

"Congratulation, you are now man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The man smiles and lifted the bride's veil, he leaned in an-

Dean woke up in the middle of the night, enjoying that dream. He rolled over onto his side and looked at the time, it was only three am? Surprisingly, Dean was actually getting some sleep, it had been a few days since he had gotten a proper sleep. It was most likely from hunts and the constant nagging of Crowley.

Dean sat up and rethink his dream. Why on earth was he dreaming about wedding? His wedding? A wedding that you were his bride.

Dean realised and suddenly he broke down. His heart sunk down and his mind raced with a million thoughts. Dean had suddenly sat on the side of the bed, his hands gripping his hair and tears that was already running down his cheeks. His jaw locked as memories flooded him.

He looked up at the time but his eyes was drawn at a picture. It was you and him. He grabbed the frame and looked at the picture. It was you kissing Dean's cheek as Dean looked like he was laughing, Dean's arm slung over your shoulders as your hand gripped on his shoulder so you could reach his cheek for a kiss.The background was fireworks, it was a beautiful picture that was taken by Sam.

Dean didn't actually noticed that he was crying but he realised when he saw a drop fall onto your face. Dean wiped his tears and gently placed down the frame. He looked behind onto the bed and see it empty where you should be sleeping next to him.

Dean looked at his phone to revisit some text and listen to some voicemails, because honestly, he just couldn't get rid of you. He couldn't erase the happy memories and moments with you.

Yes, Dean Winchester is in love with you.

But he fucked up.

"I don't know Dean, I'm sorry for being a concerning girlfriend!"

You had stormed into your room with an angry Dean following you in your wake. You turned to face him and you could see the fire in his eyes. You folded his arms, having the same anger flowing through your blood. You glared at him as Dean's hands were fisted.

"I was fine out there, (Y/n)! I have experience." Dean growled.

You scoffed, "So what, asshole? So do I, but that doesn't mean you could go try and kill, oh I don't know, sixteen demons by yourself!"

You and Sam had found Dean surrounded by demons, you three were hunting and Dean was lost from your's and Sam's sight. So the pair of you were on a mission to find your boyfriend. Dean, when he was found, however, had different plans. He said that he could taken all of them down. Of course, you and him got into an argument while Sam had to face being uncomfortable during the car ride.

"Oh, you just worry much! I've taken down the devil."

You scoffed and shook your head, "Unbelievable, Dean, there you go again!"

"What did I do?"

"Oh, I'm Dean Winchester, I've taken down loads of angels including Lucifer and Michael. I have taken down a Knight of Hell and also was able to make King of Hell a good guy, somehow. I've killed so many supernatural beings. Look at me, I am the best hunter!" You mocked, "Your ego, confidence and arrogance is bigger than the sun."

Dean looked at you in disbelief, as you glared at your boyfriend. Dean shook his head.

"You worry so much, (y/n). It's unbelievable. Oh, Dean are you okay? When I only have a scratch. Oh Sam, you didn't have breakfast. You need that. Jesus Christ (y/n). Sam and I aren't babies!"

You shook your head, "Yeah, you're not. You're grown ass men, then act like it okay? Because Dean, I am not going to follow you guys and pick of the pieces because we are through."

You grabbed your bag and stuffed the small amount of clothes you owned, your phone, money and your car keys. Dean looked at you shocked, that isn't want he wanted. He didn't want to break up with you.

"I can't believe I had thought that you were the one, that you and I were going to have a future. I guess fate has it differently."

You were about to leave, "I am taking a room furthest from you, don't expect me to become servant on our hunts ever again, so this is it. We're officially over."

Without a doubt, Dean was stupid. But Dean was still undeniably in love with you but now you wouldn't glance at him but only talk to him when it was about the hunt. He always stare at you when you and him are in the same room but you'll never take knowledge, you just ignore him and god.

It hurt him

///

THAT GIF JUST KILLS ME BECAUSE LOOK AT DEAN, LOOK HOW SAD HE IS