Angels and Sam ≫ Sorry, too late

Its not like you hated the Idea that three fucking angels were fighting over you. It was amusing. You were already dating thee Sam Winchester. You didn't know if the angels knew that. Sam was highly amuse as well. After the stage were he was jealous. You love Sam, and the angels. How can you not?

Gabriel, he is an absolute idiot who can be funny and entertaining. He can show his protectiveness when he needs it.

Balthazar, he is a british accent angel with a sarcastic attitude. He can take you places that has the finest wines.

Castiel, he is a adorable puppy who is lost. He has really good fighting skills, he is the best you think, and he can show how much he is willing to know the world.

But no angel cannot beat Sam Winchester.

Sam, he is a smart man with a protective and soft sides. He can kick ass. He is buff so he can scare people who hates on you. He can be funny and make pranks at times. He can speak Latin, which is kinda sexy. He loves his family no matter. He can be sassy. He gives the best bitch face, which makes you laugh. He makes the most adorable puppy face you have to give in.

Once more the angels were arguing again. You silently groaned. They were in the other room, shouting. It was like this for an hour before you stepped in and announced your presence. They stopped and looked at you dreamily.

"Are you seriously arguing again?"

They didn't hear you or they were ignoring you. You can never tell. Sam came from behind and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you cheek. They angels became angry. Their hands form a fist. They started to glare at Sam, who was now whispering nice things in your ears and making you giggle.

"Whatever, angels! I'm going spend time with my boyfriend." You said.

You grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him outside so you can spend time together. As the angels looked at each other then realising you were dating Sam. They stop the fist and the glare.

"Damn the winchester!" Gabriel said kicking a table leg.

Castiel looked at his older brothers before zapping himself out. Gabriel shrugged at Balthazar, who did the same. At the same time the zapped out. You were watching from the window with Sam. Sam was smiling from Ear to Ear.

"Good. No more fights over you. You are all mine."