Requested Castiel ≫ Dear God. I'm Castiel

For Cece_Blue123

Cas sat cross legged in front of the girl, who was currently eating, and stared intensely at her. Cece almost chocked because of Cas. She swallowed her food down and stared at him back. Castiel blinked making Cece jump in victory making Castiel looked her weirdly.

"Cece? May you help me with something?"

Cece looked at the bright blue-eyed angel and nodded. She sat back down, crossing her legs over and looked at Castiel. Who was nervously looking at the hunter. Cece knew there was something up with him.

"There are words that I do not understand." He started.

"Okay Shoot." He looked at her confused. "Meaning start."

He nodded. "What does S E X T I N G mean?" He spelt out the word.

Cece groaned and tried to stop herself from laughing. "Dear God."

"I'm Castiel." He said confused.

"I know and Sexting. I don't even what it means. I think it's bad for our ears."

He nodded understanding. The words and explanations were told for a few minutes before Cece started to laugh again.

"What does Dean mean. He told me you would say it to me."

"Awe. Dean doesn't know I am not dirty."

"But how is 'Is that a angel blade in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?' Dirty Cece?"

Cece bit her lips. And shook her head. She ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Don't listen to Dean much okay? He's going to ruin your brains."

(I know. I am lacking length. I tried to make it cringy and all but it turns out to be different I hope you don't mind.)