Winchesters ≫ Goodbye Childhood

Imagine Sam and Dean...finding your baby pictures while you guys visited your now empty childhood room.

It's been five days since your mother died from a demon attack. It's been five days since your childhood home was empty. You were going back to visit it for the last time. You put your stuff in your car and shut the door. Sam and Dean came out of the bunker and sees you just about to climb into the driver's seat.

"Where are you going?" Sam called.

"Somewhere." You replied. As you shut the door. "I will be gone for a few days okay? Don't miss me too much."

Dean smirk at Sam. Sam was your boyfriend and Dean was like your older brother. Sam gave him a bitch face. Dean sighed and stopped you before you could have the chance to leave.

"We are coming with. Now wait for us while we get our stuff and get in your car. But I need baby in the garage."

You rolled your eyes but agreed. You had your window down and you waited for the boys. Dean was out first he put his stuff in the back. Then he went to put Baby in the garage. Sam came next threw his stuff to the back and climbed into shotgun. Dean arrived and sulk. He went in the back with all the rest of the stuff that you guys brought and you guys hit the road.

"Why are we stopping here?" Dean asked from the back it sounded like he just woke up.

You ignored him and climbed out the car. You looked at the boys and went up to the door of the house. Dean and Sam was behind you. When you opened the house it just smelt the same. You smiled to yourself as you grabbed a box.

"Come on boys, you are helping pack some of my old things."

They caught on. It was your old house. You went to your room. They started to ask you if you were going to keep or throw out until you head Sam laugh.

"What?" Dean asked walking over to him.

"You look so adorable when you were a baby!" Sam exclaimed.

You face palmed yourself as Dean and Sam flicked through the book. When you turned around they were grinning madly and showed you your most embarrassing picture. You flushed red before turning away. Suddenly a hour job became a three hour job. They were looking through stuff like old school work and photos. Lets say you were the one who mostly got the job done.