Winchesters and Angels ≫ It's my birthday?

First thing, you hate your birthday. But you can't help but feel grateful that you survive another year. God might be busy being a... Well you know what. Life as a hunter is difficult. But you don't have anything to worry about. Since you are close to Lucifer. Cas is way over protective. Balthazar just want to steal something with you and Gabriel wants you to get hyper. Okay so maybe you have things to worry about. Like Lucifer getting pissed because you're wasted, blame Balthazar, or your hyper, blame Gabriel this time.

Anyway, so waking up on your birthday is like a normal day. Since the angels don't really understand the meaning of birthdays and you call the wise, eh? So after getting ready you head down stairs and was greeted by the Winchesters. Did I forget to mention that you live in the bunker and everyone is on good terms with everyone? Oh, then I must be a terrible author!

Okay getting off topic and breaking the fourth wall. I mean just imagine this as a show as me narrating your life and when I go off topic you just look up with a really face. Okay I should really carry on. CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON. Back to the imagine.

Dean and Sam was eating breakfast. Sam smiled at you as you pulled out Pie. Dean glared at you but you stuck your tongue out and before Dean could attack you, you licked the pie while sitting down at the table. Dean shrugged and decided that he will share because he isn't going to be arguing a girl. I mean seriously when you want you, you can cut a bitch. You tried to get most of the pie before Dean can scoff it all down or take it and run like a madman.

"So (y/n) it's your birthday." Sam said taking his attention away from his laptop screen, which is obviously fanfiction, and looked at you.

"Oh yeah. Happy birthday oldie." Dean said with a mouth full.

"I'm younger than you?" You said confusingly.

Then you heard the noise of multiple wings flapping, behind you if I add. You turn around and saw two archangel and two angels in the bunker. Wait doesn't the bunker have angel wards? You can never remember. In their hands was little things. Like present kind. You rose an eyebrow and stared at the family of weird ass angels.

"Sammy boy said that it was someone birthday." Gabriel started.

"But we didn't understood the meaning of birthdays." Balthazar continued from Gabriel.

"But then Dean, for once was helpful, explained to us." Lucifer picked from his little brother.

"So we were wondering whose birthday it is since we got presents." Cas finished.

"So which one of you guys are we getting drunk and hyper?" Gabriel asked eyeing everyone who was sitting at the table.

"It's my birthday?" You said.

Oh the angels' father. Prepare for the worst.